Studies on some physical properties of pyrazolo-quinazolines
Languages of publication
Some new pyrazolo-quinazoline derivatives have been synthesized and their characterization was done by IR, NMR and mass spectra. Further, some physicochemical properties such as density, refractive index, have been studied for these synthesized compounds, in different solvents at 298.15 K, 308.15 K and 318.15 K temperatures. Conductance has been studied for these synthesized compounds, in different solvents at 308.15 K.
-  Shehata, A. S.; Faida, H.; Bamanie, A.; Moustafa, M. A. and Mashaly, M. M.; “ A simple and ecofriendly synthesis in water of fully functionalized pyridines via an efficient one-pot three component reaction,” J. Amer. Sci., 7 (2011) 240-242.
-  Dangi, R. R.; Hussain, N.; Joshi, A.; Pemawat, G.; and Talesara, G. “Design, facile synthesis and biological evaluation of quinazoline containing pyrazolothiazolyl, triazinone and their ethoxyphthalimide derivatives”, Ind. J. chem., 50 (2011) 1165-1172.
-  Verhaeghe, P.; Azas, N.; Gasquet, M.; Hutter, S.; Ducros, C.; Laget, M.; Rault, S.; Rathelot, P. and Vanelle, P. Synthesis and antiplasmodial activity of new 4-aryl-2-trichloromethylquinazolines, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 18 (2008) 396-401
-  Sharma, P.; Rane, N.; Gurram, V. K.; Synthesis and QSAR studies of pyrimido[4,5 d]pyrimidine-2,5-dione derivatives as potential antimicrobial agents, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 14 (2004) 4185-4190.
-  Al-Obaid, A. M.; Abdel-Hamide, S. G.; El-Kashef, H. A.; Abdel-Aziz, A. A. M.; El-Azab, A. S.; Al-Khamees, H. A. and El-Subbagh, H. I. “Synthesis, in vitro antitumor activity and molecular modeling study of certain 2-thieno-4(3H)-quinazolinone analogs” Eur. J. Med. Chem., 44 (2009) 2379-2391
-  Farghaly, A.; Esmail, S.; Abdel-Zaher, A.; Abdel-Hafez, A. and El-Kashef, H., “Synthesis and anticonvulsant activity of some new pyrazxolo[3,4-b]pyrazines and related heterocycles” Bioorg. Med. Chem., 22 (2014) 2166-2175.
-  Shivananda, M. K. and Shivarama, B. H. “Antifungal activity studies of some quinazoline derivatives” J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 3 (2011) 83-86
-  Riddick, J. A.; Bunger, W. B. and Sakano, T. “Organic Solvents-Physical Properties and Methods of Purification” Techniques of Chemistry, New York, (1986).
-  Baluja, S. and Nandha, K. “Determination of dissociation constant of some quinazoline derivatives at different temperatures in DMF-water medium” J. Mol. Liq., 201 (2015) 90-95.
Publication order reference