Paradigm of marketing relations in the market of furniture production
Languages of publication
In the years of independence Uzbekistan has diffused market oriented economy while consumer behavior and analyze consumer’s level of satisfaction has also altered positively on this way. Using a questionnaire survey and in-depth interviews with respondents’ the consumer behavior the study examines the product attribution. Hence, consumers consider important when choosing furniture for household use. The results indicate that Uzbek consumers’ purchasing relations and behavior mainly on the furniture quality, design and the price. Consequently, practical suggestions and recommendations were formulated for industry policy and strategy while making deep analyses as whole.
-  Abdukarimov B. A. (2013). Trade economics.
-  Abdukhalil, K. (2016). The level of competitiveness of textile industry in Uzbekistan.
-  Ahmedov, M., Azimov, R., Alimova, V., Rechel, B., Organization, W. H., & others. (2007). Health systems in transition: Uzbekistan: health system review.
-  Akimov, A. V., & Dollery, B. (2006). Uzbekistan’s Financial System. An Evaluation of Twelve Years of Transition. Problems of Economic Transition, 48(12), 6-31
-  Akmal, R. (2016). Perfection of the mechanism of attracting foreign investments in light industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan. European Journal of Economics and Management Sciences, 3
-  Ames, B., Brown, W., Devarajan, S., Izquierdo, A., & others. (2001). Macroeconomic policy and poverty reduction. International Monetary Fund Washington, DC.
-  Anvardjanovich, S. A. (2017). Organizational - economic mechanisms of management of manufacturing diversification in the companies of textile industry. Journal of Management Value and Ethics, 7(1)
-  Brück, T., Esenaliev, D., Kroeger, A., Kudebayeva, A., Mirkasimov, B., & Steiner, S. (2014). Household survey data for research on well-being and behavior in Central Asia. Journal of Comparative Economics, 42(3), 819-835
-  Perry, David (2007). Stir Your Consumers’ Emotions. Furniture Today, 32 (14), 22.
-  Thompson, J. A., & Davis, L. Furniture design decision-making constructs. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, Vol. 16, No. 4, 1988, pp. 279-290.
-  Djanibekov, N., Hornidge, A.-K., & Ul-Hassan, M. (2012). From joint experimentation to laissez-faire: transdisciplinary innovation research for the institutional strengthening of a water users association in Khorezm, Uzbekistan. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 18(4), 409-423
-  Djanibekov, N., & others. (2008). A micro-economic analysis of farm restructuring in the Khorezm region, Uzbekistan. Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung.
-  Foreman-Peck, J., Zhou, P., & others. (2016). Migration and Tax Yields in a Devolved Economy. Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
-  Fry, M. J. (1988). Money, interest, and banking in economic development. Johns Hopkins University Press.
-  Jeffries, I. (2013). Economies in Transition. Routledge.
-  Kaminsky, G. L., & Reinhart, C. M. (1999). The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems. American Economic Review, 473-500
-  Kirito el. S. Consumer satisfaction with wooden furniture: an empirical study by small and medium scale enterprises in Uganda. Journal of the Indian Academy of Wood science. June 2012, volume 9, Issue 1, pp. 1-13
-  Marcus Knout. Understanding the consumer: Multi modal market re-search on consumer attitudes in Germany towards lightweight furniture and lightweight materials in furniture design. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00107-014-0866-9.
-  E.Bednarik, J. P. Kovats (2010). Consumer Behaviour Model on the Furniture Market. Department of Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Faculty of Wood Sciences, University of West Hungary, Sopron, Hungary.
-  Khalilov, S. A. (2014). The Applying of IAS/IFRS in Uzbekistan. Ovidius University Annals, Series Economic Sciences, 14(2)
-  French, Dana (2012). The Furniture Retailer’s Marketing Mix Goes Digital. Furniture Today, 36 (33), special section p. 2.
-  Bullard, Steven H. and West, C. D., Furniture manufacturing and marketing: Eight strategic issues for the 21st century (2002). Faculty Publica-tions. Paper 43. http://scholarworks.sfasu.edu/forestry/43
-  French, Dana (2013). Boomers Account for 45% of Spending, Furniture Today, 37 (34), p. 6
-  Salami, H., Shahnooshi, N., & Thomson, K. J. (2009). The economic impacts of drought on the economy of Iran: An integration of linear programming and macroeconometric modelling approaches. Ecological Economics, 68(4), 1032-1039
Publication order reference