Factors hampering the development of physical culture in the years 2011-2015
Languages of publication
You cannot assess how culture develops physical, without a prior diagnosis of physical activity of Polish society at that time. The analysis of the main factors that affect the weakening of the development of physical culture on the example of Polish in the years 2011-2015. It is imperative that public administration has taken effective measures that encourage more people to it, to turn on sport and physical activity to your daily routine. This is of great importance, not only to improve their health, well-being and integration in society, but also because the lack of physical activity generates significant economic costs.
-  Haag H., Haag G. (2000). From Physical Fitness to Motor Competence. Aims – Content – Methods – Evaluation. Series: Sport Sciences International, Peter Lang, Berlin.
-  Hobrough P., Cram S. (2016). Running free of injures. From pain to personal best, Bloomsbury Sport
-  Kamińska K. (2007). Teacher of preschool education to multiculturalism, Łódź, p. 186.
-  Moska W. (2004). Sport in the Polish part of the Euroregion “Niemen” factor of European integration in the Third Republic of Poland, AWFiS, Gdańsk.
-  Moska W. (2006). Methodical-training and organizational aspects of the development of sports in Poland in the years 1945-2005, Publishing College Academy of Physical Education and Sport, Gdańsk.
-  Niedzielski P. Witek J. (ed.) (2011). Sport and Recreation and the challenges of modern civilization, Szczecin University and Scientific Papers No. 689, Economic Problems Services 78.
-  Rout P., Nayak A. K. (2011). The role of folk games in fitness development, International Journal of Sports Sciences & Fitness, 1 (1).
-  Wolf-Dietrich B., Naul R. (2007). Obesity in Europe. Young people's physical activity and sedentary lifestyles. Sport sciences international Vol. 4, Published by Frankfurt: Lang.
Publication order reference