Three dimensional optical CDMA framework with direct detection technique
Languages of publication
In this paper, a three-dimensional (3-D) wavelength/time/space code is developed for optical code division multiple access (OCDMA) networks with direct detection technique in the receiver side. The 3-D codes are developed by mixing two-dimensional modified quadratic congruence (MQC) code and one-dimensional prime hop code (PHC) code. The encoders and decoders are constructed using fiber Bragg gratings and delay lines to minimize the bit error rate (BER). The performance analysis of the 3-D OCDMA system is based on measurement of signal to noise ratio (SNR), BER, received power and eye diagram for different numbers of simultaneous users. Also, in the analysis, various types of noises and multiple access interference (MAI) effects are considered. The received optical power is also measured at various levels of BER to analyze the effect of attenuation.
Cross correlation (CC) Multiple access interference (MAI) Phase induced intensity noise (PIIN) Spectral amplitude coding optical code division multiple access (SAC-OCDMA) Three dimensional modified quadratic congruence/prime hop code (3-D MQC/PHC) Three dimensional optical code division multiple access (3-D OCDMA)
-  Zouine Y, Dayoub I, Haxha S and Rouvaen J. M., Analysis of constraints on high speed optical code division multiplexing access (OCDMA) link parameters due to fiber optic chromatic dispersion, Journal of Optical Communication, 281 (2008) 1030-1036
-  Santoro M A and Fan T R., Spread spectrum fiber optic local area network using optical processing, Journal of. Light wave Technology, 4 (1986) 547-554
-  Satyasen Panda, Effect of SHIFTZCC codes for optical CDMA system, World scientific news, 67 (2017) 365-389
-  Satyasen Panda, Two dimensional optical CDMA network with incoherent detection technique, Imperial journal of interdisciplinary research, 3 (2017) 818-827
-  Zou Wei, H.M.H Shalaby, H Ghafouri-shiraz, Modified quadratic congruence code for fiber Bragg Grating based spectral amplitude coding optical cdma system, Journal of light wave technology, 19 (2001) 1274-1281
-  Yang G.C and Kwong W.C., Prime code with applications to CDMA optical and wireless networks, Boston: Artech House, 2002.
-  Hasson F. N., Aljunid S. A., Samad M. D. A and Abdullah M. K., Spectral amplitude coding OCDMA using AND subtraction technique, Application of Optics, 47 (2008) 1263-1268
-  M.K. Abdullah, N.F. Hasoon, S.A. Aljunaid, S. Shaari., Performance of OCDMA systems with new spectral direct detection (SDD) technique using enhaced double weight (EDW) code, J. Opt. Communication, 281 (2008) 4658-4662
-  N. Ahmed, S. A. Aljunaid, A. Fadil, R.B. Ahmad, M.A. Rashid., Performance enhancement of OCDMA system using NAND detection with modified double weight (MDW) code for optical access network, Journal of Optik, 124 (2013) 1402-1407
-  J. H. Wen, J. S. Jhou, C. P. Li, optical spectral amplitude coding cdma systems using perfect difference code and interference estimation, IEEE proceedings Optoelectronics, 153 (2006) 152-160
-  Aljunaid S.A, Ismail M, and Ramil A.R., A new family of optical code sequence for spectral-amplitude-coding optical CDMA systems, IEEE Photonic Technology Letters, 16 (2004) 2383-2385
Publication order reference