Investigating the relationship between package components and consumer behavior of Sulfur in Ilam gas refinery
Languages of publication
This study was done to investigate the effect of packaging components on consumer behavior of sulfur in Ilam's gas refinery. Statistical population of this study was 144 experts and managers of gas Refinery Company of Ilam. By using available simple random sampling, a sample of 105 participants was chosen, based on Cochran method. The aim of present study is practical and the data collection was descriptive and of metrical kind. The questionnaire was used to collect data and to confirm the validity of the questionnaire, experts' ideas were applied and SPSS software was used to assess its reliability. Cronbach Alpha of the packaging component questionnaire was more than 0.7, indicating high reliability. To analyze data, SPSS and single sample T-test were used. The results suggest that packaging components (size, form, shape, material, color, and trademark) have a significant effect on consumer behaviors of Sulfur products.
-  Aghazadeh, H. (2011). The effect of visual and informational dimensions of packaging on purchasing decision. The landscape of business management, 40: 111-136.
-  Adnan, A., & Ahmad, N. (2013). Role of Packaging in Consumer Buying Behavior A study of University Students of Peshawar Region KPK Pakistan. International Review of Basic and Applied Sciences.
-  Ampuero, O., & Vila, N. (2005). Consumer Perceptions of Product Packaging. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 23(2): 100-112.
-  Bahraini, R., Bahraini, V., & Farashbandi, R. (2013). The effect of packaging quality on food consumer behavior from the customer of boshehr's chain stores perspective the first conference of accounting and management.
-  Bone, P. F., & Corey, R. J. (2000). Packaging ethics: perceptual differences among packaging professionals, brand managers, and ethically interested consumers, Journal of Business Ethics, 1: 199-213.
-  Enneking, U., Neumann, C., & Heneberg, S. (2007). “How Important Intrinsic and Extrinsic Product Attributes Affect Purchase Decision. Food Quality and Preference, 18: 133-38.
-  Firuzian, M., Hasangholipour, T., & Estiri, M. (2009). evaluating the impact of different packaging processes on food consumers' behavior. Business management Journal, 1(3): 125-146.
-  Kongsompong, K. (2006). The verbal and Visual Components of Package Design. Journal of American Academy of Business, 9(2): 87-92.
-  Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2006). Principles of Marketing, Translated by Bahman Forouzande, Tehran Feb phosphors. Tehran: Nashre Amokhte Publication.
-  Peter, P., & Donnelly, J. (1998). Marketing Management: The Edition, McGraw – Hill. Inc.
-  Rettie, R., & Brewer, C. (2000). The verbal and visual components of package design, Journal of product & brand management, 9: 56-59.
-  Rundh, B. (2009). Packaging design: creating competitive advantage with product packaging. British Food Journal, 111(9): 988-1002.
-  Shabani, H. (2006). Studying the most important attributes of food packaging (posturized milk) on the consumers selection process, MA thesis.
-  Silayoi, P., & Speece, M. (2004). Packaging and purchase decisions: An exploratory study on the impact of involvement level and time pressure. British Food Journal, 106(8): 607-62.
-  Zand, F. (2007). The effects of packaging color on sale of food products. M.A Thesis, free University of Varamin.
Publication order reference