Corporate social responsibility in enterprises
Languages of publication
Corporate social responsibility stands for actions related to economic, ethical or environmental responsibility. The aim of the research was to obtain information from the respondents concerning the applied activities in the field of corporate social responsibility. A random sample selection was used in the survey. National and foreign subject literature was also used in the study.
-  Anderson J.W., Jr. Social Responsibility and the Corporation. Business Horizons, VI-VII 1986, p. 22-27
-  Bowen, H. R. (1953). Social responsibilities of the businessman. New York: Harper & Row. p. 6
-  Carroll, Archie B. Corporate social responsibility: Evolution of a definitional construct. Business & Society 38.3 (1999) 268-295
-  Angus-Leppan, T., Metcalf, L., & Benn, S. (2010). Leadership styles and CSR practice: An examination of sense making, institutional drivers and CSR leadership. Journal of Business Ethics, 93, 189-213
-  Babin, B. J., Hair, J. F., Jr., & Boles, J. S. (2008). Publishing research in marketing journals using structural equation modeling. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 16, 279-285
-  Whitehouse, L. (2006). Corporate social responsibility: Views from the frontline. Journal of Business Ethics, 63, 279-296
-  Davis K., The Meaning and Scope of Social Responsibility, [in:] J.W. McGuire (ed.), Contemporary Management, Prentice Hall, Englewood ClifTs, N.J. 1974, p. 631
-  Frederick, W. C. (1960). The growing concern over business responsibility. California Management Review, 2, p. 60.
-  Bandura, A. (1977). Social learning theory. Eaglewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
-  Bass, B., & Avolio, B. (2000). Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire. Redwood City, CA: Mind Garden.
-  Benn, S., Todd, L. R., & Pendleton, J. (2010). Public relations leadership in corporate social responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics, 96, 403-423. doi: 10.1007/s10551-010-0474-5
-  Bhattacharya, C. B., Sen, S., & Korschun, D. (2007). Corporate social responsibility as an internal marketing strategy. MIT Sloan Management Review.
-  Chong, M. (2009). Employee participation in CSR and corporate identity: Insights from a disaster program in the Asia-Pacific. Corporate Reputation Review, 12, 106-119. doi: 10.1057/crr.2009.8
-  Craig, R. (2007). Improving CEO-Speak: The CPA as a communication adviser. Journal of Accountancy, 203, 65-67
-  Dansereau, F., Jr., Graen, G., & Haga, W. J. (1975). A vertical dyad linkage approach to leadership in formal organizations: A longitudinal investigation of the role making process. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 13, 46-78
-  Dobson, S. (2011). CSR program helps boost engagement. Canadian HR Reporter, 24 (22), 13-14
-  Egri, C., & Herman, S. (2000). Leadership in the North American environmental sector: Values, leadership styles, and contexts of environmental leaders and their organizations. Academy of Management Journal, 32, 571-604
-  Glavas, A., & Godwin, L. N. (2013). Is the perception of “goodness” good enough? Exploring the relationship between perceived corporate social responsibility and employee organizational identification. Journal of Business Ethics, 114, 15-27. doi: 10.1007/s10551-012-1323-5
-  Groves, K. S., & LaRocca, M. A. (2011). An empirical study of leader ethical values, transformational and transactional leadership, and follower attitudes toward corporate social responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics, 103, 511-528. doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0877-y
-  Hancock, G. R. (2006). Power analysis in covariance structure modeling. In G. R. Hancock & R. O. Mueller (Eds.), Structural equation modeling: A second course (pp. 69-115). Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.
-  Haski-Leventhal, D. (2012). Employee engagement in CSR: The case of payroll giving in Australia. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment Management, 20, 113-128. doi: 10.1002/csr.1287
-  Jones, M. T. (2009). Disrobing the emperor: Mainstream CSR research and corporate hegemony. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 20, 335-346
-  Ketola, T. (2006). Do you trust your boss? A Jungian analysis of leadership reliability in CSR. Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, 11(2), 6-14.
-  Kim, H.-R., Lee, M., Lee, H.-T., & Kim, N.-M. (2010). Corporate social responsibility and employee-company identification. Journal of Business Ethics, 95, 557-569. doi: 10.1007/s10551-010-0440-2
-  Lee, E. M., Park, S.-Y., & Lee, H. J. (2013). Employee perception of CSR activities: Its antecedents and consequences. Journal of Business Research, 66, 1716-1724
-  Maclagan, P. (1999). Corporate social responsibility as a participative process. Business Ethics: A European Review, 8, 43-49
-  Mirvis, P. (2012). Employee engagement and CSR: Transactional, relational, and developmental approaches. California Management Review, 54 (4), 93-117
-  Poolthong, Y., & Mandhachitara, R. (2009). Customer expectations of CSR, perceived service quality and brand effect in Thai retail banking. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 27, 408-427
-  Quinn, L., & Dalton, M. (2009). Leading for sustainability: Implementing the tasks of leadership. Corporate Governance, 9, 21-38
-  Vlachos, P. A., Panagopoulos, N. G., & Rapp, A. A. (2013). Feeling good by doing good: Employee CSR-induced attributions, job satisfaction, and the role of charismatic leadership. Journal of Business Ethics, 118, 577-588. doi: 10.1007/s10551-012-1590-1
-  Waldman, D. A., de Luque, M. S., Washburn, N., House, R. J., Adetoun, B., Barrasa, A. … Wilderom, C. P. M. (2006). Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: A GLOBE study of 15 countries. Journal of International Business Studies, 37, 823-837. doi: 10.1057/palgrave.jibs.8400230
-  Waldman, D. A., & Siegel, D. (2008). Defining the socially responsible leader. The Leadership Quarterly, 19, 117-131
-  Wang, H., & Qian, C. (2011). Corporate philanthropy and corporate financial performance: The roles of stakeholder response and political access. Academy of Management Journal, 54, 1159-1181
-  Garriga, Elisabet, and DomènecMelé. Corporate social responsibility theories: Mapping the territory. Journal of Business Ethics 53.1-2 (2004) 51-71
-  Okoye A., Theorising Corporate Social Responsibility as an essentially contested concept: Is a definition necessary?, Journal of Business Ethics 2009, No. 89, p. 614
-  Porter M.E., Kramer M.R., The Competitive Advantage of Corporate Philantropy, Business Harvard Review on Corporate Responsibility, Harvard Business School Press, September 2003, p. 37.
-  Welford R, Frost S. 2006. Corporate social responsibility in Asian supply chains. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management 13(3): 166-176
Publication order reference