Making the most of employee as a key element human resources management
Languages of publication
The purpose is to determine the feasibility potential of Staff in the effective management of human resources. The article highlights the fact that appropriate use of competencies the employee contributes to improved labor productivity and increase the competitiveness of the organization. The paper characterized the essence of employee potential, competence and commitment of employees to the job. Based on studies it has been shown that employees have a sense that their potential is not fully exploited. It was found that the maintenance involved employees are required to entrust them with specific tasks that will allow for their development and job satisfaction. Managing a team of people showing extraordinary personality traits requires an individual approach and adapting their competence to the requirements of a particular job.
-  Armstrong A., Human Resource Management. Wolters Kluwer Poland. Warsaw, 2007.
-  Borkowska S. (ed.), Talent Management. Institute of Labour and Social Affairs. Warsaw, 2005.
-  S. D. Brown, R. Lent Wiley W. (eds), Career Development and Counseling Putting Theory and Research to Work. Hoboken NJ, 2005.
-  Czerska M., Gableta M. (ed.), Breakthroughs in management. Human Resources management. TNOiK. Torun, 2011.
-  Donetsk W., Talents in the company or how to recruit and motivate the best. PWN. Warsaw 2015.
-  A. Gick, Tarczyńska M., Motivating employees. PWE. Warsaw 1999.
-  Jamka B., The human factor in today's enterprise: resource or capital. Oficyna a Wolters Kluwer business. Warsaw, 2011.
-  Janowska Z., Human Resource Management. Challenge of the twenty-first century. PWE. Warsaw 2001.
-  Jemielniak D., Latusek D., Management: theory and practice from scratch. Publisher LKAEM. Warsaw, 2005.
-  Kisil A., Management responsibility. Basis for responsible business. Difin. Warsaw 2013.
-  Kożusznik B., Human behavior in organizations. PWE. Warsaw 2014.
-  Lesniewski M. A.: Competitiveness soft enterprises. Difin 2015. Warsaw in 2015.
-  Moczydłowska J. Kowalewski K., New concepts of managing people. Difin. Warsaw 2014.
-  Nęcka E., The Psychology. Academic handbook. Gdansk Psychology Publishing. Gdańsk 2004.
-  Oczkowska R., Bukowska U. (ed.), Development of human resources organization. Difin. Warsaw 2014.
-  Pocztowski A., Human Resource Management. Strategies - processes - methods. PWE. Warsaw 2003.
-  Ready D.A., Race for Talent. Harvard Business Review Poland, November 2009.
-  Rostkowski T. (ed.), Modern methods of human resources management, Difin. Warsaw 2004.
-  Sidor-Rządkowska M., Competence evaluation systems employees. Preparation, implementation and integration with other systems HRM. Wolters Kluwer. Oficyna Economics. Kraków 2007.
-  http://www.hrk.pl
Publication order reference