Stress and professional burnout as factors affecting functioning of prison officers operations
Languages of publication
Solutions of this study are focused on the analysis of studies conducted in detention centers. We meet the concept of stress and burnout syndrome every day, it reaches each profession. However, not every job is as stressful as service in the uniformed formations. Often skills to overcome stress and competence are not enough when performing tasks that threaten life or health.
-  Granda A., Less nerves in the mining industry, in the Work Safety - Science and Practice, CIOP - PIB, Warszawa 2016.
-  Griffin R. W., Fundamentals of management organizations, PWN, Warsaw 1996.
-  Gólcz M., Stress at work - a guide for the employee, PIP, Warsaw 2016.
-  Quick J. C., Quick J. D., D. L. Nelson, Hurrell J.J., Preventive stress management in organizations., DC, American Psychological Association, 1997 Washington.
-  Act of 9 April 2010. Provision of business information exchange and economic data. OJ 2010 No. 81 item. 530.
-  Act of 26 June 1974. Labour Code. OJ 1974 No. 24, item. 141.
-  The law of 9 April 2010. On the Prison Service. Dz. U. 2010 No. 79, item. 523.
-  Minister of Labour and Social Policy of 26 September 1997. On general safety and hygiene. OJ 1997 No. 129, item. 844Dz.U. 1997 No. 129, item. 844.
-  http://wynagrodzenia.pl/artykul/wynagrodzenia-funkcjonariuszy-sluzby-wieziennej
-  http://www.streswpracy.pl/?page_id=96
-  http://www.tvp.info/4446016/informacje/ludzie/polacy-najbardziej-zestresowani-pracownicy/
-  http://www.sw.gov.pl/pl/praca/charakterystyka-sluzbypracy-w-sluzbie-wieziennej/
Publication order reference