Improvement of Student Physical State and Coordination of Movements by Means of Alish Belt Wrestling
Languages of publication
The paper presents data on the improvement of motion coordination in students by means of Alish belt wrestling in the process of physical education and their impact on physical development level. The program of student physical development and physical fitness enhancement by means of motion coordination improvement in the process of taking belt wrestling course and further ways of their development has been elaborated. The problem importance and the necessity of further elaborating the methods of student preparation by means of belt wrestling have been substantiated. The problems associated with elaboration of scientifically substantiated system of belt wrestlers’ preparation that will permit to increase the reserve capacities of student motor system and improve the quality of motion control have been set up.
- Apanasenko, G.L. (2004). Health protection of healthy: some issues of theory and practice. Valeology: diagnostics, tools and health practices. Saint Petersburg: Science, 49-60.
- Arefyev, V.G. (2010). Bases of theory and methods of physical education. Kiev: National Pedagogical University of the name M.P. Drahomanov.
- Arziutov, H.M., Hrishchenkov, V.N., Chizhaiev, P. (2009). Search for bright formula of fight in Alish belt wrestling by means of improving FILA competition rules. Bulletin of Chernigov State Pedagogical University named after T.G. Shevchenko. Producing 64. Series: Pedagogical sciences. P.E and sport. Chernihiv: CSPU, 64, 233-237.
- Blume, D.-D. (1983) Der sportmotorische Test als Forschungsmethoden. Theorie und Praxis der Körperkultur, 6, 446448.
- Blume, D.-D. (1984) Einige aktuelle Probleme des Diagnostizierens koordinativer Fähigkeiten mit sportmotorischen Tests. Theorie und Praxis der Körperkultur, 2, 122-124.
- Hirtz, P., Vilkner, H.J. (1985) Nutzung der Geratetechnik zur Erhohung der Aussagefähigkeit sportmotorischer Tests in der sportmetodischen Forschung. Theorie und Praxis der Körperkultur, 9, 682686.
- Jascaninas, I., Monogarov, V. (1987) Peripheral compensation mechanisms of muscle fatigue. Svecatos Apsauge, 12, 27-29.
- Krutsevych, T.I. (2012) Theory and methods of physical education, Vol. 2. Кiev: Olympic literature.
- Mekota, К., Blahus, P. (1983) Motoricke testy v telesne vychove, Praha, SPN.
- Novytskyi, I.V. (2010) Comparative characteristics of student morphofunctional state during 1981-2009 period. Scientific journal of the State Pedagogical University named after Mikhail Drahomanov: collection of scientific works. Producing. 7, 204-207.
- Pryimakov, A.A. (2011) Activity of muscles and intermuscular interrelations while managing cyclic repeated motions under conditions of athlete strenuous muscular activity. Scientific journal of the SPU named after Mikhail Drahomanov. Series 15, Producing 11, NPU of the name M.P. Drahomanov, Кiev, 211-215.
- Pryimakov, A.A., Dotsenko, E.N. (2006) Problems of physical education at higher education institutions as a factor of health strengthening and enhancing motor capacities of students. Pedagogics, psychology, medicalbiological problems of physical training and sports, 5, 83–88.
- Pryimakov, A.A., Monogarov, V.D. (2000) Activity of muscles and intermuscular interrelations in athletes during managing program motions under conditions of strenuous muscular activity. Science is in olympic sport, Special producing, 47 - 55.
- Pryimakov, O.O., Dotsenko, O.M., Prysiazhniuk, S.I. (2014) Improvement of reserve capacities of the system of managing motions of different coordination structure in female students of special medical group. Scientific journal of the SPU named after Mikhail Drahomanov. Series 15, Producing ZK (44) 14, NPU of the name M.P. Drahomanov, Кiev, 457-461.
- Pryimakov, O.O., Dovhych, O.O. (2003) Improvement of sensory system functions in the process of teaching students of motions of different coordination structure. Scientific messages of the Kiev Mohyla academy, Кiev, 22, (2), 324–226.
- Samokish, I., Bosenko, А., Pryimakov, О., Biletskaya, V. (2017) Monitoring system of functional ability of university students in the process physical education. European Journal of Sport Sciences and Medicine, 17, 1, 75-80.
- Samokysh, I.I. (2016) Physical work capacity as a basis of student youth functional capacities. Physical Education of Students, 6, 4048.
- Samokysh, I.I. (2018) Monitoring functional capacities of students of higher educational institutions in the process of physical education (monograph). Оdessa: ОNАZ to the name О.С. Попова.
- Schnabel, G. (1994) Bewegungsregulation als Informationsorganisation. Trainingswissenschaft, Berlin: Sportverlag, 60-92.
- Seluyanov, V.N., Dimova, A.L. (2002) Control of student physical fitness by means of low load tests. VI International Scientific Congress the Olympic Sport and Sport for All. Warsaw, 6-9 June, 46 (1,2), 287–288.
- Sergienko, L.P. (2001) Complex testing of human motor capacities. Mykolaiv: UDМТU.
- State Program of physical culture and sport development in Ukraine: approved by the Order of President of Ukraine on June 22, 1994 N 334 (994), Кiev.
Publication order reference