Employment regulations based on current market and state policy
Languages of publication
Since Uzbekistan`s independence, the country has achieved several achievements, policy of employment and related issues have also been established at all. The goal of this policy paper is to analyse the existing positions of employment over the markets in Uzbekistan, to define and analyse key causes of employment in the labour market and to develop recommendations for increasing the effectiveness of the state employment policy. To ensure the full realisation of the labour potential and employment. The final outcomes of the study will serve on the development of the structure in Uzbekistan as whole.
-  Abdukarimov B. A. (2013). Trade economics.
-  Akimov, A., & Dollery, B. (2009). Financial development policies in Uzbekistan: an analysis of achievements and failures. Economic Change and Restructuring, 42(4), 293-318.
-  Ames, B., Brown, W., Devarajan, S., Izquierdo, A., & others. (2001). Macroeconomic policy and poverty reduction. International Monetary Fund Washington, DC.
-  Asadov, D. A., & Aripov, T. Y. (2009). The quality of care in post-soviet Uzbekistan: are health reforms and international efforts succeeding? Public Health, 123(11), 725-728.
-  Bobojonov, I., Teuber, R., Hasanov, S., Urutyan, V., & Glauben, T. (2016). Farmers’ export market participation decisions in transition economies: a comparative study between Armenia and Uzbekistan. Development Studies Research, 3(1), 25-35.
-  Calhoun, C. (2013). Human Rights Society of Uzbekistan. Globalization. Retrieved from http://en.hrsu.org/archives/1819
-  Chandra, A. (2014). India’s economic relations with Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan: 1991-2005. Retrieved from http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/handle/10603/14488
-  Corsi, C., & Akhunov, A. (2000). Issues of creation of a technologies commercialization system in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Innovation and Market Globalization: The Position of SME’s, 31, 35.
-  Department of Economics. Retrieved 26 May 2015, from http://www.sies.uz/index.php
-  Kuziev, I. (2011). Audit of financial reports, based on international accounting standards. European Journal of Business and Economics, 2. Retrieved from http://journals.cz/index.php/EJBE/article/view/92
-  Madjidov, S., & Khakimov, B. (2012). Viewpoints about potential stimulation and possibilities of investments on textile industry Uzbekistan. European Journal of Business and Economics, 6. Retrieved from http://ojs.journals.cz/index.php/EJBE/article/view/138
-  Mishkin, F. S. (2007). The economics of money, banking, and financial markets. Pearson education.
-  Saliev, F., Soliev, M., & others. (2015). Economic Advancement of Tourism Industry in Uzbekistan. University Library of Munich, Germany. Retrieved from https://ideas.repec.org/p/pra/mprapa/64826.html
-  Zagorodneva AM State regulation of employment and labor market. M .: Publishing House of "Dialogue-Moscow State University", 1996, p 6.
-  Kostryukov V. A., State regulation of employment in modern conditions. M. 1999, pp 19-20.
-  V. N. Ivanov, T. I. Bezdenezhnykh. Management of employment of the population at the local level: Proc. allowance. M.: Finance and Statistics, 2002, p. 15.
-  Shatohin AG Employment and regulation: Proc. Benefit / Yarosl. state. Univ. Yaroslavl, 2004. P. 16.
-  The Republic of Uzbekistan "On Employment" (new edition), May 1, 1998, approved by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 616-I. http://www.lex.uz
-  Feshenko NV Employment and regulation: Textbook. Khabarovsk: FEASS, 2002. p. 114.
-  The labor market: the Textbook / Under. Ed. prof. VS Bulanov and prof. ON. Volgin. 2nd ed., Rev. and ext. M .: "Exam" Publishing House, 2003, p. 78.
-  Volovsky N. M., Economics and sociology of labor: Textbook. Moscow: INFRA-M; Novosibirsk: Siberian Agreement, 2001, p. 88; Yuri Ostapenko Economics and sociology of labor in the questions and answers: Textbook. M: INFRA-M, 2001, p 49.
-  Shatohin A. G., Employment and regulation: Proc. Benefit / Yarosl. state. Univ. Yaroslavl, 2004, p. 13
-  Panchenko V. A., Aims and objectives of the regional policy of employment in the labor market. Socio-economic management theory and practice. 2004. № 1. S. 66.
Publication order reference