Spatial Technology in Evaluating Accessibility Birth / Death Registration Centers in Ikorodu Local Government Area
Languages of publication
Evaluating the accessibility of NPC birth and death registration centers in Ikorodu LGA of Lagos state was conceived to manage the citing of birth and death registration centers. Digital database that is consistent and devoid of redundancy that enables data sharing at the end. National Population Commission will be a note among the geo-spatial data information infrastructures in the National geospatial frame. Therefore, the design of a geo-demographic digital database has seriously become more useful and eminent for National Population Commission to establish a programmatic database that will allow for easy update and retrieval. This structure is expected to provide for the implementation of a proper GIS in the National Population Commission nationwide.
- Department of Geoinformatics, Federal School of Surveying, P.M.B. 1024 Oyo, Nigeria, email@example.com
- Department of Geoinformatics, Federal School of Surveying, P.M.B. 1024 Oyo, Nigeria, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Geoinformatics, Federal School of Surveying, P.M.B. 1024 Oyo, Nigeria, email@example.com
- Department of Geoinformatics, Federal School of Surveying, P.M.B. 1024 Oyo, Nigeria
- National Population Commission, Ikorodu Local Government Area, Lagos State, Nigeria
-  Adeoye, A.A. (2001): “GIS Operation and Management”. Fakodemo Nigeria Limited, Lagos, pp. 57-75
-  Burrough, P.A. (1986): “Principles of GIS for Land Resources Assessment”. Clarendon Press, London. Pp. 8-12
-  Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN, 2004): “National Policy on Population for Sustainable Development”. Government Press, Abuja. Pp. 1-45
-  Manual Population Commission (2004): “Manual Registration of Births and Deaths”. Revised Edition, Abuja, Nigeria. Pp. 1-20
-  Sowton, W. (1991): Development of GIS Related Activities at the Ordinance Survey. In Geographic Information Systems-Principles and Applications. Longman, New York.
Publication order reference