ELECTROCHEMICAL METHODS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF CRUSTACEOUS WASTES FROM SHELLFISH PROCESSING
Languages of publication
The developed environmentally safe electrochemical methods for the preservation of crustaceous wastes from shellfish processing can be used both at sea and ashore. This technology makes possible long-term storage of crustaceous waste at unnormalized positive temperatures with simultaneous shell deproteinization. Due to the mild exposure conditions the electrochemical methods allow to preserve the high quality of valuable components (chitin, proteins, lipids, carotinoids and others) and to carry out comprehensive processing. The preservation of expired crustaceous waste with increased original bacterial content was found possible.
- 1.` Kuprina E.E., Kozlova I.Y., Timofeeva K.G.; (1999) VNIERKH collected article, Processing of fish and seafood seria. Modern trends in obtaining and use of chitin and chitosan, III edition (I), p. 60.
- 2. Bykova V.M., Nemtsev S.V. (2002). The raw material resources and methods for obtaining chitin and chitosan. Chitin and chitosan: obtaining, properties and use, Moscow, Science publishing house, pp. 7-23.
- 3. Kuprina E.E., Vodolazhskaya S.V., Nyanikova G.G. (2003), Chemistry and chemical technology. Electrochemical method for Manufacturing technology. Technology of obtaining protein bases of microbiological substrates from shellfish by ekectrochemical method. V. 46, No 5, pp. 152- 154.
- 4. Semyonova N.K., Gavrilchenko М.М., Safronova Т.М., Ignatyuk L.N.; (1998) Dalrybvtuz Scholarly Works. Preservation of crustaceous wastes from crab processing by sodium chlorideю, Ed. 11, p. 129-134.
- 5. Kuprina E.E., Vodolazhskaya S.V., Nyanikova G.G. (2003), Chemistry and chemical technology. Technology of obtaining protein bases of microbiological substrates from shellfish by ekectrochemical method. V. 46, No 5, pp. 152-154.
- 6. Sanitary safety requirements and nutrition value of food products Sanitation and epidemiological rules and norms; (2002) SanPin 18.104.22.1688-01.М, ZAO «RIT EXPRESS».
Publication order reference