Potential of Moringa oleifera as nutrient–agent for biofertilizer production
Languages of publication
Result of this research finding has proven Moringa oleifera as been effective as a nutrient-agent for biofertlizer production. Plant analysis data proves Moringa to be a good nutrient carrier, containing nutrient elements that can enhance effective and productive cultivation of crops, while in-turn maintaining soil fertility status.
-  Kekong, M. A., Ojikpong, T. O. and Attoe E. E. (2016). Influence of Moringa leaf and Fertiplus on soil pH and Garden egg yield in Obubra rainforest zone of Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Soil Science, Vol. 26, 27-35.
-  Lone, A. Spada, A., Battezzati, A, Schiraldi, A., Aristil, J., Bertoll, S. (2015). Cultivation, Genetic, Ethnopharmacology, phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Moringa oleifera leaves: An overview. International Journal of Mol. Sci. 16 (6), 12791-835.
-  Umer Rashid, Farooq Anwar, Bryan R. Moser, Gerhard Knothe. Moringa oleifera oil: A possible source of biodiesel. Bioresource Technology Volume 99, Issue 17, November 2008, Pages 8175-8179
-  Farooq Anwar, Abdullah Ijaz Hussain, Shahid Iqbal, Muhammad Iqbal Bhanger. Enhancement of the oxidative stability of some vegetable oils by blending with Moringa oleifera oil. Food Chemistry Volume 103, Issue 4, 2007, Pages 1181-1191
-  G. Kafuku, M. Mbarawa. Alkaline catalyzed biodiesel production from moringa oleifera oil with optimized production parameters. Applied Energy Volume 87, Issue 8, August 2010, Pages 2561-2565
-  Farooq Anwar, Sajid Latif, Muhammad Ashraf and Anwarul Hassan Gilani. Moringa oleifera: a food plant with multiple medicinal uses. Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 1 January 2007 Pages 17–25
-  Anwar F, Ashraf M, Bhanger MI. 2005. Interprovenance variation in the composition of Moringa oleifera oilseeds from Pakistan. J Am Oil Chem Soc 82: 45–51
-  Anwar F, Bhanger MI. 2003. Analytical characterization of Moringa oleifera seed oil grown in temperate regions of Pakistan. J Agric Food Chem 51: 6558–6563
Publication order reference