Awarding Public Procurement Contracts Below the Value of EUR 30,000 in the Organisational Units of the State Fire Service in Poland
Languages of publication
This article is an attempt to summarise the current contract award requirements that are not covered by regulations of the Act of 29 January 2004 on Public Procurement Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1986, 2215) (PPL) pursuant to art. 4(8), and to focus mainly on the problems and possibilities of solving them in the Organizational Units of the State Fire Service in Poland. The purpose of this article is to provide guidance on public procurement below the thresholds planned for by the European Union.
-  Ada Popescu, Mihaela Onofrei, Christopher KELLEY, An overview of European good practices in public procurement. Eastern Journal of European Studies 7 (2016) 81-91
-  Katarzyna Sienkiewicz-Małyjurek, Strategic Approach and Initiatives Streamlining Emergency Operations in Poland. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies 3 (2014) 385-392
-  Jacek Dworzecki, Crisis Management System In Poland. The Science For Population Protection 2 (2012) 1-155
-  Jeanette Raymond, Benchmarking in public procurement, Benchmarking: An International Journal 15(6) (2008) 782-79
-  Szerzej: Ch. H. Bovis, EU Public Procurement Law, Elgar European Law (2009) 17-62
-  Alexander, D. Towards the development of a standard in emergency planning. Disaster Prevention and Management 14(2) (2005) 158-175
-  Kusumasari, B., Alam, O., & Siddiqui, K. Resource capability for local government in managing disaster. Disaster Prevention and Management 19(4) (2010) 438-451
-  Adam Krasuski, Karol Kreński, Stanisław Łazowy. A Method for Estimating the Efficiency of Commanding in the State Fire Service of Poland. Fire technology 48(4) (2012) 795-805
-  Waldemar Hladki, Janusz Andres, Marek Trybus, Rafal Drwila, Emergency medicine in Poland. Resuscitation 75(2) (2007) 213-218
-  Szerzej: M. Szydło, Contracts beyond the scope of the EC procurement Directives – who is bound by the requirement for transparency? European Law Review 34(5) (2009) 720-737
-  Michał Juszczyk, Renata Kozik, Agnieszka Leśniak, Edyta Plebankiewicz, Krzysztof Zima, Errors in the Preparation of Design Documentation in Public Procurement in Poland. Procedia Engineering 85 (2014) 283-292
-  Elżbieta Radziszewska-Zielina, Public Procurement Procedure in Construction in Poland and Problems with its Application. Organization, Technology & Management in Construction: An International Journal 3(1) (2011) 269-275
-  Renata Kozik, Edyta Plebankiewicz, Bid documentation in public procurement in Poland. Organization, Technology & Management In Construction: An International Journal 5 (2013) 712-719
-  Wojciech Szydło, Judicial Review of Adherence to the Principle of Transparency in European Union Public Procurement Law, Country Experiences in Economic Development, Management and Entrepreneurship, (2016), 405-420.
-  Podobnie: S. Arrowsmith. The Past and Future Evolution of EC Procurement Law: From Framework to Common Code? Public Contract Law Journal 35(3) (2006) 339
-  Sanchez-Graells, Albert, Public Procurement and the EU Competition Rules, 2nd Edition (November 5, 2014). (Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2015).
-  Jan Stentoft Arlbjørn, Per Vagn Freytag, Public procurement vs private purchasing: Is there any foundation for comparing and learning across the sec tors. International Journal of Public Sector Management 25(3) (2012) 203-220
Publication order reference