Advancements in Optical Fibres Communication
Languages of publication
Presently the optical fibres are mainly used in the wide area networking (WAN).The major research issues in optical communication are the development of innovative techniques to avoid physical damages, design of the efficient communication techniques and challenges faced by due to ecology & environmental issues.
-  Xiang Liu, Zuqing Zhu, Advances in Optical Communications Technologies. IEEE Communications Magazine, Volume 55, Issue 8, pp. 155-155, Aug. 2017.
-  Sander Lars Jansen, Dirk van den Borne, Maxim Kuschnerov. Advances in modulation formats for fiber-optic transmission systems. CLEO: 2011 - Laser Science to Photonic Applications. DOI: 10.1364/CLEO_SI.2011.CWJ1
-  Jun He, Robert A. Norwood, A survey on recent advances in optical communications. Journal of Computers and Electrical Engineering, Volume 40 Issue 1, Pages 216-240, January, 2014.
-  Subhadra Rajpoot, Preeti Singh, Seffali Solanki and Shaikh Juned Yasin, Future trends in fiber optics communication. International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics Vol. 6, No. 1(2), April 2017.
-  B. Zhu, Recent Advances on Fibers for Optical Communications, in Frontiers in Optics 2016, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper FTh5E.5. https://doi.org/10.1364/FIO.2016.FTh5E.5
Publication order reference