Design and analysis of MOS based Magnetic Field Sensor
Languages of publication
Magnetic sensors are widely used in various applications such as consumer electronic products (mobile phones, laptops), biomedical applications (brain function mapping), navigation, vehicle detection, mineral prospecting, non-contact switching (keyboard), contactless temperature measurement, wireless sensor network etc. Sensitivity of MagFET devices towards magnetic field, depends on the shape, dimensions VGS, VDS. In this paper we have measured effect of Physical design of gate on sensitivity of MagFET.
-  Rodrigo Rodriguez-Torres, Edmundo A. Gutierrez Dominguez. Analysis of Split-Drain MAGFET. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 51, No. 12, December 2004, 2237-2245. DOI: 10.1109/TED.2004.839869
-  S. Zhang, C. Zhu, J. K. O. Sin, and P. K. T. Mok. A novel ultrathin elevated channel low-temperature poly-Si TFT. IEEE Electron Device Letters Volume: 20, Issue: 11 , Nov. 1999, 569 – 571. DOI: 10.1109/55.798046
-  Martin Daricek, Martin Donoval, Alexander Satka. Behavior of various geometry MagFET structures. 2009 European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design. DOI: 10.1109/ECCTD.2009.5275146
-  A. G. Lewis, D. D. Lee, R. H. Bruce. Polysilicon TFT circuit design and performance. IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 27, pp. 1833-1841, Dec. 1992.
-  M. Hack, A. G. Lewis. Avalanche-induced effects in polysilicon thin-film transistors. IEEE Electron Device Lett. vol. 12, pp. 203-205, May 1991.
-  K. P. A. Kumar, J. K. O. Sin. A simple polysilicon TFT technology for display systems on glass. IEDM Tech. Dig., pp. 515-518, 1997.
Publication order reference