The role of ICT in learning – teaching process
Languages of publication
Evidence indicates today in most advanced countries, most investments are made in the area of information processing and ICT as a key instrument and within the area of education in the learning-teaching process. Accordingly, how this tool is learned should be at first considered and then to understand how to teach by means of this tool intelligently and this issue assumes a thematic importance, where in this paper it has been developed by way of library studies and using researches by way of traditional and digital methods. While defining concepts pertaining to the role of ICT in the learning-teaching process, we have sought to examine thee nature, characteristics benefits and obstacles in relation to ICT within the learning and teaching process. Finally, it will be concluded that while getting schools and teachers acquainted with ICT and instruct them how to use it and intelligent utilization of this modern tool, one can make the visage of interactive learning-teaching process in the process of teaching attractive quantitatively and qualitatively and thus make it indefinite. This means in the modern world, thanks to ICT, we are faced with a new civilization based on which we can integrate our learning and teaching procedures while respecting cultural issues and objectives as well as approaches and thus attain new forms acknowledge production in more innovative forms by placing learners and instructors in the face of a large part of empowerment, innovations and upgraded information along using limited classroom times optimally.
- Department of Philosophy Education, Central Tehran Branch (Electronic Branch), Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
- Department of Education, Lamerd Branch, Islamic Azad University, Lamerd, Iran
- Department of Education, Islamshahr Branch, Islamic Azad University, Islamshahr, Iran
- Department of Education, Allameh Tabatabai University, Tehran, Iran
-  Anna Marciniak, Effective ways of dealing with discipline problems when teaching adolescent learners, World Scientific News 7 (2015) 53-72.
-  Raouf, Small innovation, major changes (the Ministry of Education), presented at the conference organization and management of change and innovation in education, (2000).
-  E. Talaea, ICT panacea diseases. Journal of school of tomorrow. December 90, the Ministry of Education, Office of Educational Technology Publications. 8(3) (2011) 3-8.
-  F. Azimi, and Z. Seraji, School of Tomorrow. Journal of school of tomorrow. 8(5) (2011) 3-8.
-  F. Khalili, and M. Valijani Zadeh, Study for the quality of career promotion and empowering the staff of Iran Khodroo Co. by using of “IT”. World Scientific News 35 (2016) 100-110.
-  H. Abdullahi, The role of ICT in teaching science education in schools. International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 19(2014) 217-223. doi:10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.19.217
-  H. Mozafar, Discourse Written (strategies and policies in education). Tehran: Iran Madrase publications, (2000).
-  Kalu, and C.O. Ekwueme, Assessment of teachers level of literacy and attitude towards information and communication technology ICT application, in science, technology and mathematics education. STAN proceeding of the 44th annual conference, (2003).
-  K. Abbasi Avval, Fun of learning with ICT (with an emphasis on self -learning). Journal of school of tomorrow 9(2) (2012) 26-28.
-  K. Bagheri, Are our computers of help? Journal of school of tomorrow 10(2) (2013) 25-28.
-  K. Fathi, and F. Nasiri, The establishment of the necessary conditions and opportunities of e-learning (the Ministry of Education). Presented at the Conference and the first International Conference on e-learning, (2010).
-  M. Attaran, Reading a report - smart school. Journal of school of tomorrow 11(2) (2014) 1-3.
-  M. Attaran, Tomorrow teacher. Journal of school of tomorrow 9(1) (2012) 1-3.
-  M. E. Aluko, Some issues in ICT for Nigerian development. Retrieved from http:/www.dawodu.com/aluko98.htm.11th July 2011.
-  M. Mehrmohamadi, ICT and its relation to education. Journal of Education 23(1) (2007) 41-52
-  M. Sharepour, Sociology of Education. Tehran: SAMT Publication, (2007).
-  M. Shariatmadari. Pathology at the University of barriers to the use of information technology and communications. Journal of Information and Communication Technologies in Education 2(4) (2012) 113-129.
-  S. Zoufan, and K. Lotfipour, Educational media for the classroom. Tehran: Iran publishes textbooks, (2001).
Publication order reference