Competency enterprise management in the context of European integration
Languages of publication
In this article it was systematized the theoretical basis of competency enterprise management. In the context of European integration, a significant attention is granted to the formation and practical use of competency in the management of Ukrainian enterprises. The complexity of these definitions as management, competency management and competency enterprise management characterized by a large number of definitions, methods, principles, types that do not always reflect the change in their substance under the influence of macro and micro factors. Due to the fact that the concept of “competence” reflects to a greater extent the ability of an employee on the basis of its existing knowledge and skills to solve complex problems he should resolve, it is gradually replacing the concept of “qualification”, but, consequently, the concept of “competence” is broader than “qualification”. The scientific instrumentation of the HR-manager is based on the use of the compound of the specific principles that are closely related to the laws, but not objectively existing in the nature, and are created in the process of the knowledge systematisation. The principles must comply with the general term of the management and its constituent elements: objectives, methods, tools and effects, as well as the policies of the subject and object of development management of the enterprise. Competency-based management is a process of binding of all of the necessary components of the enterprise through the implementation of management functions to achieve a certain result by taking into consideration the current “management knowledge” and “managerial competences” by managers in a changing environment.
-  Adizes, I. K. (2012). Razvitie liderov: kak poniat’ svoi stil’ upravleniia I effektivno obschatsia s nositeliami inyh stilei [Development leaders: how to understand your management style and to communicate effectively with speakers of other styles]. M.: Al’pina Pablisher, 259.
-  Arapova, O. M., Fridrif, V. P., Modyrka, V. A. (2013). Kompetentnisnyi pidhid yak chynnyk pidvyschennia konkurentospromognosti pidpryiemstva [Competence approach as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of enterprises]. Ekonomika: realii chasu, 1(6), 207-211. Retrieved from http://economics.opu.ua/files/archive/2013/n1.html
-  Basinskaia, I. V. (2013). Kompetentnostnyi podhod v upravlenii chelovecheskimi resursami [Competence approach in human resource management]. M.: Gumanitarna-ekanamichny vesnik: naukova-tearetychny chasopys, 3, 81-87.
-  Kovalenko, N. V. (2014). Zastosuvannia kompetentnistnogo pidhodu do konkurentnogo pozytsionuvannia u sferi pidpryiemnytstva [The use of competency approach to competitive positioning in the field of entrepreneurship]. Visnyk Shidnoukrainskogo natsionalnogo universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia, 8 (215), 66-70.
-  McClelland, David C. (1973). Testing for competence rather than for “intelligence”. American Psychologist, 28(1), 1-14.
-  Muzychenko, V. V. (2009). Master-klas po upravleniyu personalom [Workshop on human resources]. M.: ROSBUH: Gross Media, 646.
-  Pukhovska, L. P. (2013). Stanovlennia “kompetentnisnoi” idei v evropeis’kii pedagogichnii osviti [The formation of “competence” ideas in European teacher education], K.: Narodna osvita, 3(21).
-  Radko, S. G. (2010). Trudovoi potentsial kak sotsialno-ekonomicheskaya kategoriya [Labour potential as a socio-economic category]. SPb.: Prosveschenie, 140.
-  Rekiianov, S. O. (2011). Kompetentsiia yak dgerelo konkurentnyh perevag u strategichnomu upravlinni pidpryiemstvom [Competence as a source of competitive advantage in strategic management]. Kultura narodov Prichernomoria, 218, 154-156.
-  Rudenko, I. V. (2009). Evolutsiia i osnovnye kontseptsii upravleniia znaniiami v sovremennyh usloviiah [Evolution and basic concepts of knowledge management in modern conditions]. O.: Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriia “Ekonomika”. Retrieved from http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/evolyutsiya-i-osnovnye-kontseptsii-upravleniya-znaniyami-v-sovremennyh-usloviyah#ixzz4FsklmQnf
-  Spencer, L. M. (1991). Job competency assessment. Handbook of business strategy. Boston: Warren, Gorham & Lambert, 614.
Publication order reference