Fuel market analysis
Languages of publication
The aim of the study is to present the entire fuel sector since their characteristics through their occurrence in the environment as well as those in the Polish economy involved in the production and distribution of fuels. I would like to bring the possibility of development of alternative fuels, which are less impacting on the environment and what factors determine changes in fuel prices in the world and that Polish oil companies are key entities at the national level to ensure the necessary resources that are required for the growing demand for fuel Poland. Then I wanted to determine the structures and resources that are held by companies involved in the extraction of crude oil, fuel production and sales network owned by individual companies.
-  Zhang, Jinsong, et al, A review of heat transfer issues in hydrogen storage technologies." Journal of Heat Transfer 127(12) (2005) 1391-1399.
-  Singhal, S. C, Advances in solid oxide fuel cell technology, Solid State Ionics 135(1) (2000) 305-313.
-  BouJaoude, Saouma B. "A study of the nature of students' understandings about the concept of burning." Journal of Research in Science Teaching 28(8) (1991) 689-704.
-  http://stat.gov.pl
-  http://www.akcjonariatobywatelski.pl/pl/centrum-edukacyjne/gospodarka/775,Rynek-paliwowy-w-Polsce-perspektywy-i-stan-obecny.print
-  Nicholls, Anthony, Kim A. Sharp, and Barry Honig. "Protein folding and association: insights from the interfacial and thermodynamic properties of hydrocarbons, Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics 11(4) (1991) 281-296.
-  Heltberg, Rasmus. "Fuel switching: evidence from eight developing countries." Energy Economics 26(5) (2004) 869-887.
-  Klar, Joakim, et al. "Welander distal myopathy caused by an ancient founder mutation in TIA1 associated with perturbed splicing, Human mutation 34(4) (2013) 572-577.
-  Strömberg, Ulf, Thomas Lundh, and Staffan Skerfving. "Yearly measurements of blood lead in Swedish children since 1978: the declining trend continues in the petrol-lead-free period 1995-2007." Environmental research 107(3) (2008) 332-335.
-  Górski, Jędrzej. "From Ownership by State Treasury to Taxation of Private Business in Times of Austerity: Remodelling Government's Rents from Production of Hydrocarbons in Poland." Oil, Gas & Energy Law Intelligence, Advance publication (29 April 2015) (2015).
-  http://www.popihn.pl/download.php?id=73.
-  Wojtaszek H., Selected aspects of innovative motivation, World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12.
-  Wojtaszek H. (2015). Analiza procesu zarządzania nowoczesnymi kanałami komunikacji
- w motywowaniu pracowników na przykładzie banku Y. Studium przypadku, ZN WSH Zarządzanie, 1, 90.
-  Tilman D., Fargione J., Wolff B., Antonio C., Dobson A., Howarth R., Schindler D., Schlesinger W.H., Simberloff D. Swackhamer D. (2001), Forecasting agriculturally driven global environmental change, Science, 281.
Publication order reference