Knowledge Management in Development of EU and NATO Marketing Standards in Ukrainian Business
Languages of publication
Ukrainian scientists are working on developing the proposals for returning the country high rates (which were lost) and for withdrawing the state from the circle of outsiders. One of the most promising ways for Ukraine is the development of economic, political and other relations with the EU. The aim of this article was to present the results of studying the knowledge management in development of EU and NATO marketing standards in Ukrainian business. To achieve the mentioned goal, the authors have searched the main definitions of this study: knowledge, knowledge economy, knowledge management, standard, marketing standards, system of standardization. The main reasons for necessity of standards harmonization in Ukraine with the European Union standards and NATO were defined. The primary of them are following: scope and high level of the European market development, its capacity, which is provided with significant purchasing power of wealthy people in Europe, and also leadership in the development of innovation and effectiveness of its implementation at all levels of economic activity. Comparative characteristics of marketing standards in the EU and NATO and in Ukraine were described. Peculiarities of functioning of marketing standards in the EU, NATO and Ukraine including goals of standardization, organizations for standardization, the system for creating marketing standards, and the system of monitoring compliance with standards were studied. The level of implementation of international and European standards in Ukraine was descavered. Benefits for Ukrainian business from the introduction of experience of knowledge management of the EU and NATO in the field of marketing standards were grounded. Problems of knowledge management in the process of harmonization of marketing standards of Ukraine with the EU and NATO standards were identified.
-  About standardization Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine; Act of 05.06.2014 №1315-VII [online]: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1315-18 (access: 14.09.2016).
-  Faleg, G. (2012). Between knowledge and power: epistemic communities and the emergence of security sector reform in the EU security architecture. European Security, 21(2), 161-184.
-  Alavi M., Leidner D. Knowledge Management and Knowledge Management Systems: Conceptual Foundations and Research Issues. MIS Quarterly, 25(1) (2001) 107-136.
-  Asfaw, S., Mithöfer, D., & Waibel, H. (2010). What impact are EU supermarket standards having on developing countries' export of high-value horticultural products? Evidence from Kenya. Journal of International Food & Agribusiness Marketing, 22(3-4), 252-276.
-  Burita, L. (2014). Knowledge Management System for military universities cooperation. In Communications (COMM), 2014 10th International Conference on (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
-  Burita, L., Brocheton, N., Bruget, K., & Fernandes Lopes, M. (2012). Knowledge Management System based on NATO Military Universities’ cooperation for educational and research support. Cybernetic Letters, 20(1).
-  Cambridge Dictionarie. Knowledge Definitioin. [online]: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/knowledge
-  Carayannis, E. G., & Campbell, D. F. (2011). Open innovation diplomacy and a 21st century fractal research, education and innovation (FREIE) ecosystem: building on the quadruple and quintuple helix innovation concepts and the “mode 3” knowledge production system. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2(3), 327-372.
-  Department derzhprodspozhyvsluzhby in the Kiev region. Official website: Open EU project "Improvement of food safety control in Ukraine" [online]: http://oblvet.org.ua/novini/vidkrito--proekt-s-vdoskonalennya-sistemi-kontrolyu-bezpechnosti-harchovih-produktiv-v-ukrani/ (access: 17.09.2016).
-  English. Oxford Living Dictionaries. Knowledge Definitioin. [online]: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/knowledge (access: 03.09.2016).
-  Haidutsky P. Ukraine – EU: Integration problems [online]: http://gazeta.dt.ua/ international /ukrayina-yes-problemi-integraciyi-_.html). (access: 23.09.2016).
-  Costea, S. (2011). EU-Ukraine relations and the Eastern Partnership: challenges, progress and potential. European Foreign Affairs Review, 16(2), 259-276.
-  Harmonised standards. International Center for Quality Sertification [online]: http://www.icqc.eu/ru/Standards-Legislation.php (access: 19.09.2016).
-  Listwan T. Zarzadzanie kadrami, Wydanie czwarte, zmienione, Wydawnictwo C.H. Beck, Warszawa, 2010, s. 24.
-  The National Standards of Ukraine. National standardization [online]: http://www.ukravtodor.gov.ua/uploads/files/201401/2014-01-09-04-34-22-1-0-1-1-1-2-1-5-1-7-1-13.pdf (access: 31.08.2016).
-  Pawlak Z. Zarządzanie zasobami ludzkimi w przedsiębiorstwie, Warszawa, Wydawnictwo „Poltext”, 2011, s. 25-26.
-  The program of Ukraine's integration into the European Union on Sept. 14. 2000 - ID: n0001100-0, №601 (z0004-00) [online]: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/n0001100-00 (access: 11.09.2016).
-  Ukraine in 2015 took nearly 3000 EU technical standards. УНІАН, [online]: http://censor.net.ua/n374795 (access: 21.09.2016).
-  Van Horne, P. L. M., & Achterbosch, T. J. (2008). Animal welfare in poultry production systems: impact of EU standards on world trade. World's Poultry Science Journal, 64(01), 40-52.
-  Us I., Sokolov I. Standard ISO 20252. Marketing and social research. Bureau Veritas Ukraine. [online]: http://www.trn.ua/articles/3250/ (access: 11.09.2016).
-  What will bring Ukraine transition to European standards and regulations [online]: http://delo.ua/business/zachem-ukraine-perehodit-na-evropejskie-standarty-kachestva-287860/ © delo.ua (access: 18.09.2016).
Publication order reference