The Effect of Adding Waste of Cement "fly ash" in Some of The Mechanical Properties of NBR composites
Languages of publication
Composite materials consist of merging two materials or more are different in mechanical and physical properties, The aim of research is to study the effect of changing in the reinforce percentage by fly ash in mechanical Properties ,for composite material consist of NBR rubber reinforced by carbon black (40pphr) and fly ash (0,15,18,20,23,26,30 pphr), which included tensile strength, modulus, elongation, hardness, tear, resilience, after reinforced NBR rubber with different weight percentage from fly ash and study the effect on above Properties as illustrated in the diagrams
-  Marc A. M., Krishan, Kumar C. (1999). "Mechanical Behavior of Materials", University of California, p. 452, Cambridge University Press pub.
-  Brain S. Mitchell, (2004). "An Introduction to Materials engineering & Science for Chemical & Materials Engineering", p. 112, 1th Edition, John Wily & Son pub, Inc,.
-  Lucas S. Kumosa, Maciej S. Kumosa, Daniel L. Armentrout (2005). "Resistance to Brittle Fracture of Glass Reinforced Polymer Composites Used in Composite (Nonceramic) Insulators", IEEETRANSACTIONS ON POWERDELIVERY , Vol. 20, No. 4,October.
-  Jane M. M. (2006). "Comparison of Tensile Strength of Different Carbon Fabric Reinforced Epoxy Composites", Journal of Materials Research, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 83-89.
-  Hull O. & T. W. Clyne (1996), "An Introduction to Composites Materials", p. 296, second Edition, Cambridge University Press pub.
-  Callister (2003). "Materials science & Engineering An Introduction", p. 786, Jownwiley & Sons pub , Inc.
-  Christophe B., Perrot, Peter D. (2006). "Mechanical Properties of Composites Based on Low Styrene Emission Polyester Resins for Marine Application", Journal of Applied Composite Materials, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 1-22.
-  K. K. Chawla, (1987). "Composite Materials", p.5 44. Springer Science & Business Media pub, Inc,
-  Higgins (2006). "Materials for Engineering and Technicas", p. 355, Elsevier Ltd pub,
-  R. W. Wise (1973). "Processing & Vulcanization Tests", p. 121, Rubber Technology, Van-Norstrand Reinhold Co pub., New York.
-  Roger Brown (1973). "Scope of Laboratory Examination of Compounding Material & Rubber Product" , p.546, Vander built hand book, Published by Van-Norstrand Reinhold Co.
-  W. M. Saltman (1973), "Styrene-butadiene Rubber", p.178; Rubber Tech., published by Van-Norstrand Reinhold Co.
-  V. C. Chandrasekaran (2007). "Essential Rubber Formulary" p. 158 formulas for practitioners Published by: William Andrew Publishing.
-  Bayer A. G. (1997). “Manual for the Rubber industry” Germany, Technical Service Department. p. 534, CRC Press pub.
-  Leny M. (2009). "Development of Elastomeric Hybrid Composite Based on Synthesized Nano Silica and short Nylon Fiber", Ph.D. Thesis, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
-  Jason Van Rooyen (2007). “Acomparsion of Vulcanisation of Poly Isoprene by Arange of Thturram Diulfides", M.Sc. Thesis, Port Elizabeth University.
-  Lenart S. (1982). "Temperature and water Induced softening Behavior of wood Fiber Based Materials", p. 77, published by Department of Paper Technology, Royal Institute of Technology Sweden.
Publication order reference