Modified Coulomb law
Languages of publication
A field form of the Coulomb law is proposed, which describes the electric field as a function of the charge density gradient. This law is analogous in form to the modified Newton's law and similarly it reveals the possibility of attraction and repulsion of charges of the same sign as a function of the direction of the gradient of its density, and also the existence of electrostatic equilibrium. As an example of the use of this law, the erroneousness of the assertion that there are no free charges in the volume of the conductor is shown and a new treatment of the polarization processes is given as a result of the redistribution of charges of the same sign in it. A solution is proposed for the stability of atoms and their nuclei on the basis of electrostatic equilibrium and the wave concept of the structure of matter. Experimental confirmations of the proposed concept are presented.
-  E. A. Whittaker. History of the Theories of Aether and Electricity, P.1. The Clasrical Theories. London, 1951.
-  M. Faraday, Experimental Researches in Chemistry and Physics. London 1859.
-  C. D. Anderson, The Positive Electron, Phys. Rev. 43 (1933) 491
-  P. Blackett, Nobel Lectures, Physics 1942-1962, Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam, 1964.
-  M. Aguilar et al. (AMS Collaboration). Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, (2014) 192-112
-  I. P. Bazarov, Termodinamika. M.: Vysshaya Shkola, 3rd ed. (1991) (In Russian).
-  I. Giarmati, Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics. Field Theory and Variational Principles. Springer-Verlag, 1970.
-  V. Etkin, Energodynamics (Thermodynamic Fundamentals of Synergetics).- New York, 2011.- 480 p.
-  D. Clowe et al., A Direct Empirical Proof of the Existence of Dark Matter. The Astrophysical Journal Letters, 2006, Vol. 648, no. 2, P. L109–L113.
-  P. A. R. Ade et al., Planck 2013 results. I. Overview of products and scientific results. Astronomy and Astrophysics, 1303 (2013) 5062.
-  J. H. Jeans, The New Background of Science, London, 1933.
-  E. Schrödinger, Collected papers. Friedr. Vieweg & Sohn, 1984
-  V.A. Etkin, On Wave Nature of Matter. World Scientific News 69, 220-235 (2017).
-  V.A. Etkin, Bipolar law of gravitation. World Scientific News, 74, 272-279 (2017)
-  V. A. Etkin, Teoreticheskiy vyvod zakona Kulona. Doklady nezavisimykh avtorov. 29 (2014) 180…183. (in Russian).
-  L. Landau, E. Lifshits, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media (Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1980), 3rd ed.
-  R. P. Feynman, R. B .Leighton, M. Sands, The Feynman lectures on physics. V.6 (1964).
-  V.A. Etkin, Parameters of spatial heterogeneity of non-equilibrium systems. Journal Scientific Israel - Technological Advantages 19(1) (2017) 107-110
-  A. Houselt, J. W. Harold. Zandvliet Colloquium: Time-resolved scanning tunneling microscopy. Rev. Mod. Phys. 82 (2010) 1593-1605
-  V. V. Demyanov Experiments aimed at revealing the fundamental differences between diffraction and interference of waves and electrons. arXiv:1002.3880v1 (2010).
-  SDSS-III: Massive Spectroscopic Surveys of the Distant Universe, the Milky Way Galaxy, and Extra-Solar Planetary Systems, 2008. P. 29–40.
-  BOSS: Dark Energy and the Geometry of Space. SDSS III, 2011.
-  Eisenstein, D. J.; et al. Detection of the Baryon Acoustic Peak in the Large‐Scale CorrelationFunction of SDSS Luminous Red Galaxies. The Astrophysical Journal, 2005. 633 (2) 560.
-  Dvornikov, S. Dvornikov, Electron gas oscillations in plasma: Theory and applications. Advances in Plasma Physics Research. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 5 (2006) 197-212. ISBN 1-59033-928-2
-  C. Jianyong, et al., Observation of the Optical and Spectral Characteristics of Ball Lightning. Physical Review Letters (2014). 112, 035001
-  Yu I. Rusinov, Ionospheric F-layer approaches new wave closure. Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 6936 (2007). www.spiedl.org
-  V. Etkin, Gravitational repulsive forces and evolution of universe. Journal of Applied Physics, 2017. Vol. 8, Issue 4.Ver. II.
-  Anatoly E. Shabad and Vladimir V. Usov. Modified Coulomb Law in a Strongly Magnetized Vacuum. Phys. Rev. Lett. 98 (2007) 180403, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.98.180403
-  B. Machet and M. I. Vysotsky. Modification of Coulomb law and energy levels of the hydrogen atom in a superstrong magnetic field. Phys. Rev. D 83 (2011) 025022, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.83.025022
-  R. T. Shield, On Coulomb's law of failure in soils. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Volume 4, Issue 1, October 1955, Pages 10-16, https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-5096(55)90043-0
-  N. Sadooghi and A. Sodeiri Jalili. New look at the modified Coulomb potential in a strong magnetic field. Phys. Rev. D 76 (2007) 065013
-  A. T. Vink, R. L. A. Van Der Heyden, J. A. W. Van Der Does De Bye. The dielectric constant of GaP from a refined analysis of donor-acceptor pair luminescence, and the deviation of the pair energy from the coulomb law. Journal of Luminescence, Volume 8, Issue 2, October 1973, Pages 105-125, https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-2313(73)90097-5
-  Yakov Itin, Claus Lämmerzahl, and Volker Perlick. Finsler-type modification of the Coulomb law. Phys. Rev. D 90 (2014) 124057, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.90.124057
-  S. Chelkowski, P. B. Corkum, and A. D. Bandrauk. Femtosecond Coulomb Explosion Imaging of Vibrational Wave Functions. Phys. Rev. Lett. 82 (1999) 3416, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.82.3416
Publication order reference