Evaluating the Factors Affecting High School Student Rebellion
Languages of publication
Although research has uncovered important psychological effects of student rebellion in high school, the factors of student rebellion have not been fully explored. This descriptive study aimed to identify and analyze the factors that motivate students to rebel and find solutions to the student's problem. Young people turn their back on their parents, leave home and lose touch. The individual respondents were selected students of STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics) courses of Sta Clara Parish School using purposive sampling. It utilized validated researcher-made questionnaire, unstructured interview, and documentary analysis as its data gathering instruments. The data gathered were treated using frequency, percentage count, and weighted mean,
-  Andre, K. C. (2004). Parent alienation syndrome. Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association, 7(4), 7-13.
-  Añonuevo, C. (2015, January 30). Teenage Rebellion. Retrieved from https://www.scribd.com/document/132052717/Teenage-Rebellion
-  Bautista, R. (2013, December 20). Ang pagrerebelde ng kabataan. Retrieved from https://prezi.com/e6aevnutewvx/ang-pagrerebelde-ng- kabataan/
-  Bowes, H. P. (1964). University and college student rebellions in retrospect and some sociological implications (Doctoral dissertation, University of Colorado).
-  Braungart, R. G., & Braungart, M. M. (1980). Youth movements.
-  Dollar, T., & Ketterman, G. H. (1979). Teenage rebellion. Fleming H. Revell Company.
-  Eisenstadt, S. N. (1971). Contemporary Student Rebellions—Intellectual Rebellion and Generational Conflict. Acta Sociologica, 14(3), 169-182
-  Ganiron Jr, T. U. (2012, September). Human Capital and Career Success of Structural Engineers towards Designing a Career Planning Model. 2012 2nd International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management: (ICITM 2012), Singapore. doi: 10.7763/IPCSIT.2012.V49.1
-  Giloi, E. (2012). Socialization and the City Parental Authority and Teenage Rebellion in Wilhelmine Germany. Radical History Review, 114, 91-112
-  Gregoire, S. W. (2014, February 27). Why do teens Rebel? Retrieved from http://tolovehonorandvacuum.com/2014/02/why-do-teenagers-rebel
-  Herdt, G. H., & Leavitt, S. C. (Eds.). (1998). Adolescence in Pacific Island Societies: Edited by Gilbert Herdt and Stephen C. Leavitt (No. 16). University of Pittsburgh Press.
-  Hine, D. C. (1996). The greater kent state era, 1968–1970 Legacies of Student Rebellions and State Repression. Peace & Change, 21(2), 157-168
-  Justbequiet (2013). Sa Iyong Palagay. Retrieved from: http://www.wattpad.com/10689785-sa-iyong-palagay
-  Kaur, S. (2013, October 1). Academic Pressure. Retrieved from: http://www.pamf.org/teen/life/stress/academicpressure.html
-  Kirschenbaum, D. S., Germann, J. N., & Rich, B. H. (2005). Treatment of Morbid Obesity in Low‐income Adolescents: Effects of Parental Self‐monitoring. Obesity, 13(9), 1527-1529
-  Koskela, M. (2001). Teenage rebellion or midlife crisis? A comment on Gerhard Budin's paper. A critical evaluation of the state of the art of terminology theory'. Terminology Theory and Research, 12(1-2), 24-27
-  Lipfer, P. (2017). Common Teenage Problems and How to deal with them. Retrieved from: https://pumpic.com/security/teenage-problems-and-solutions
-  Loop, E. (2017, June 13). The effects of teenage rebellion. Retrieved fromhttp://www.livestrong.com/article/1005346-effects-teenage-rebellion/
-  Mendoza-Denton, N. (2002). 19 Language and Identity. The handbook of language variation and change, 475.
-  Merril, M. (2012). 5 Reasons why your teen is rebelling. Retrieved from http://www.markmerrill.com/5-reasons-why-your-teen-is-rebelling/
-  Parcon, C. A. (2011, January 30). Teenage Rebellion. Retrieved from https://www.scribd.com/doc/58140713/Teenage-Rebellion-firstthreechapters#scribd
-  Pickhardth, C. E. (2009, December 6). Rebel with a Cause. Retrieved from https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/surviving-your-childs-adolescence/200912/rebel-cause-rebellion-in-adolescence
-  Riggs, E. H., & Coyle, A. (2002). Young people’s accounts of homelessness: A case study analysis of psychological well-being and identity. The Counselling Psychology Review, 17, 5-15
-  Ronquillo, A. (2011, January 31). Teenage Rebellion. Retrieved from https://www.scribd.com/doc/47966144/Teenage-Rebellion#scribd
-  Sin, J., Moone, N., & Wellman, N. (2005). Developing services for the carers of young adults with early‐onset psychosis–listening to their experiences and needs. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing, 12(5), 589-597
-  Solomon, C., & Palmieri, (2011). Springtime: The new student rebellions. Verso Books.
-  Shinn, R. (1971). Culture and school: Socio-cultural significances. Intext Educational Publishers.
-  Staff, J., Patrick, M. E., Loken, E., & Maggs, J. L. (2008). Teenage alcohol use and educational attainment. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 69(6), 848-858
-  Tanner, J. (2001). Teenage troubles: Youth and deviance in Canada. Scarborough, Ontario: Nelson Thomson Learning
-  Whelan, R., Weierstall, K., & Garavan, H. (2012). The orbitofrontal cortex, drug use and impulsivity: can teenage rebellion be predicted through neural correlates? Future Neurology, 7(5), 507-509
-  Wilkinson, J. H. (1994). Rounding errors in algebraic processes. Courier Corporation.
-  Zimmerman, M. A. (2009). Psychological reasons for teen rebellion. Retrieved from: http://www.allpsychologycareers.com/topics/rebellious-troubled-teenagers.html
Publication order reference