Environmental protection and water management of the country - analysis of expenditures on fixed assets, improving the condition of the environment in Poland
Languages of publication
The following study addresses the subject of environmental protection in the country. The essence of this concept was explained and its role in shaping eco-development was determined. The most important investment expenditures designated for the improvement of the level of environmental protection and water management in Poland were indicated. The amount of funds spent on fixed assets to improve the state of the environment was scaled.
-  Patten, D. M. (2002). The relation between environmental performance and environmental disclosure: a research note. Accounting, Organizations and Society 27(8), p. 763-773
-  Feiock, R. C. Stream, C. (2001). Environmental Protection Versus Economic Development: A False Trade‐Off? Public administration review 61(3), p. 313-321
-  Fannelöp, T. K. (2013). Fluid mechanics for industrial safety and environmental protection. Newnes. P. 12.
-  Petrescu, F. I., Apicella, A., Petrescu, R. V., Kozaitis, S., Bucinell, R., Aversa, R., & Abu-Lebdeh, T. (2016). Environmental protection through nuclear energy. American Journal of Applied Sciences 13(9), p. 941-946
-  Petrescu, F. I., Apicella, A., Petrescu, R. V., Kozaitis, S., Bucinell, R., Aversa, R., Abu-Lebdeh, T. (2016). Environmental protection through nuclear energy. American Journal of Applied Sciences 13(9), p. 941-946
-  Morriss, A.P., Bogart, W.T., Meiners, R.E., Dorchak, A., The False Promise of Green Energy, D.C.: Cato Institute, Washington 2011, p 194.
-  Hironaka, A. (2002). The globalization of environmental protection: The case of environmental impact assessment. International Journal of Comparative Sociology 43(1), 65-78
-  Hall, P. Pfeiffer, U. (2013). Urban future 21: a global agenda for twenty-first century cities. Routledge, p .23.
-  Owen, A. L., Videras, J. (2008). Trust, cooperation, and implementation of sustainability programs: The case of Local Agenda 21. Ecological Economics 68(1-2), 259-272
-  Rogers, P. P., Jalal, K. F., Boyd, J. A. (2012). An introduction to sustainable development. Routledge, p 25.
-  Jancar-Webster, B. (2016). Environmental Action in Eastern Europe: Responses to Crisis: Responses to Crisis. Routledge, p 50.
-  Michel-Guillou, E., Moser, G. (2006). Commitment of farmers to environmental protection: From social pressure to environmental conscience. Journal of environmental psychology 26(3), p. 227-235
-  Frank Ackerman & Lisa Heinzerling Pricing the Priceless: Cost-Benefit Analysis of Environmental Protection. University of Pennsylvania Law Review Vol. 150 (2002) 1553-1584
-  Kolstad, C. (2011). Intermediate Environmental Economics: International Edition. OUP Catalogue, p .120.
-  Vörösmarty, C. J., McIntyre, P. B., Gessner, M. O., Dudgeon, D., Prusevich, A., Green, P.,Davies, P. M. (2010). Global threats to human water security and river biodiversity. Nature 467 (7315), p. 555.
-  Redclift, M. (2002). Sustainable development: Exploring the contradictions. Routledge, p. 20.
-  Cash, D. W., Clark, W. C., Alcock, F., Dickson, N. M., Eckley, N., Guston, D. H., Mitchell, R. B. (2003). Knowledge systems for sustainable development. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 100(14), 8086-8091
Publication order reference