Consulting services market of Uzbekistan
Languages of publication
This paper investigates consulting services, the essence of consulting, theoretical aspects of consulting. Furthermore, the paper investigates approaches to consulting services, as well as types of consulting, including classification of consulting services by FEACO. Moreover, the article reveals the need for consulting, that is, in what conditions enterprises and managers turn to consulting services, the role and importance of consulting services in the terms of modernization of the economy. In addition, the article describes an analysis of the services market of Uzbekistan, the structure of the services market, examined the share of consulting services in the services market of Uzbekistan.
-  Răzvan Cătalin Dobrea, Mihaela Ispas Valahian. Comparative Analysis of Consulting Services in Five European Countries. Journal of Economic Studies (2017), vol. 8 (22), issue 2, 7-16
-  Alexandre Momparler, Pedro Carmona and Carlos Lassala, Quality of consulting services and consulting fees. Journal of Business Research (2015), 68, 7, 1458-1462
-  Verba Veronika A., Formation of the system of indicators of effectiveness of the consulting activity. The Problems of Economy (2013), 4, 237-245
-  Ștefan Mantea, Consulting in financial services (CFS). Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics (2017), 4, 1, 232-238
-  Zivojin B. Prokopovic and Dragana Duric, Financial Consulting Services Today, Ekonomika. Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues (2012), vol. 58, issue 2, 170-178
-  Cristina Dacu, Diana Udroiu and Florentina Varban, New challenges in marketing of consulting business. HOLISTICA Journal of Business and Public Administration (2011), vol. 2, issue 2, 58-70
-  Leonid Gitelman and Mikhail Kozhevnikov, Management Consulting for Technological Modernization and Industry of the Future. Economy of Region (2017), vol. 1, issue 1, 204 – 215.
-  Lars Schweizer, Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufsess and Martin Rajes. Consulting success and contingent fees as important elements on the way to a theory of management consulting. International Journal of Services, Economics and Management (2009), vol. 1, issue 4, 393-413
-  Nenad Balazin and Nedeljko Stefanic, Lean concept implementation in a consulting company. International Journal of Services and Operations Management (2013), vol. 15, issue 3, 275-292.
-  Thomas Gehrig, Werner Güth, René Leví0nský and Vera Popova, On the evolution of professional consulting. Journal of Economic Behaviour & Organization (2010), vol. 76, issue 1, 113-126.
-  Eduard Ceptureanu, Sebastian-Ion Ceptureanu, Cristian-Eugen Luchian and Iuliana Luchian, Quality Management in Project Management Consulting. A Case Study in an International Consulting Company. The Amfiteatru Economic Journal (2017), vol. 19, issue 44, 215.
-  Adeline A. Pacia, The building blocks of consulting service excellence. International Journal of Innovation and Learning (2015), vol. 17, issue 2, 187-204.
-  Branko Mihaillovic, Zoran Simonovic and Radojica Saric, Nature and Characteristics of Management Consulting in Serbia, Ekonomika. Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues (2016), vol. 62, issue 4, 55-64.
-  Koji Wakabayashi, Relationship between business definition and the long-term growth of companies: is Levitt right. Pacific Economic Review (2005), vol. 10, issue 4, 577-589.
-  N. A. Kharitonova, Management consulting as a factor of service economy. Business Strategies (2014), vol. 2, issue 4, 32-36.
-  Renato Lopes da Costa and Nelson dos Santos António, Management Consultancy in Portugal: The Concept Analysis related to the research field of Strategy-as-Practice. International Journal of Management Sciences (2014), vol. 2, issue 7, 323-336.
-  Yoon Hae Oh, Effect of Consulting on Microcredit Repayment in Korea, KDI Journal of Economic Policy (2015), vol. 37, issue 3, 55-74
-  Alison S. Munsch, Authenticity, a key to successful consulting engagements. International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management (2016), vol. 6, issue 4, 330-339.
-  Marek Prymon, Generic marketing strategies for enterprises in services market. Economy & Business Journal (2014), vol. 8, issue 1, 903-910
-  Serhii Shkarlet, Valeriia Prokopenko and Maksym Dubyna, Directions of development of the financial services market of Ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies (2018), vol. 4, issue 5, 412-420
-  Svetla Tzvetkova, Modern methods for influencing supply and demand on the service market. Economics and Management (2018), vol. 14, issue 2, 204-210
Publication order reference