Business plan of the company of repair and maintenance outboards and boats – “Technoservice”
Languages of publication
This paper describes the results of research done on the enterprise from the outboards’ motor market. We examined the relationships between the strategy of this enterprise and its environment in Far East region. This is the first research using such a sample of outboards’ motor firms. A research model was created which allowed us to analyze the impact of independent variables (environmental factors) on the dependent variables (strategy), it means strategies implemented by this company. The research model used in this study, describing the functioning of enterprise on the Far East market. The research is also important because it recognizes the influence of macro environment represented by DEEPLIST factors on the choose of the best strategy of development for this kind of firm’s activity. The 21st century business environment has become changeable, so the development strategy of enterprises has changed to be more adaptive to this environment. The business environment is also focusing more on environmental and ecological factors so that, nowadays, this environmental factors play a key role in the sustainability of a strategy.
-  Borowski P. F. (2016). What are the social media channels used by your government? Why are they important?, United Nations Public Administration Network.
-  Borowski P.F. (2012). Adaptation as a mode of the company development in changeable environment, International Conference on Education, Applied Sciences and Management, Dubai, pp. 153-156.
-  Duncan, W.J., Ginter, P.M., Swayne, L.E. (1998). Competitive advantage and internal organizational assessment. Academy of Management Executive 12(3), 6-16. https://doi.org/10.1108/02634500610711860
-  Griffin, R.W. (2012). Management, 11th edition, Texas A&M University.
-  Parrish E.D., Cassill N.L., Oxenham W., (2006). Niche market strategy for a mature marketplace. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 24, Issue: 7, pp. 694-707,
-  Parrish J.R., Gulyas K.D., Finley R.L., (2006) Yeast two-hybrid contributions to interactome mapping. Curr Opin Biotechnol 17(4), 387-93
-  Issa T., Chang V., Issa, Issa T. 2010. Sustainable business strategies and PESTEL framework. GSTF International Journal on Computing 1 (1), pp. 73-80.
-  Szuster M. Innovation and creativity management in enterprises. World Scientific News 57 (2016) 416-425
Publication order reference