Analytical Solution to Linear Conformable Fractional Partial Differential Equations
Languages of publication
An analytical solution is better than an approximate or series solution of a problem. Here we develop an analytical formulation to solve linear fractional order partial differential equations with given boundary conditions. We discuss the method for the simultaneous fractional derivative, in space as well as time and up to order two. Examples reflect the effectiveness and simplicity of the method. First we convert the fractional derivative into integer order derivative and then use method of separation of variables in usual sense to get the complete solution. The fractional derivative has been taken in the sense of Katugampola’s derivative.
-  K. S. Millar. An Introduction to Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations. J Wiley and sons New York, 1993.
-  I. Podlubny. Fractional Differential equations. Academic Press USA, 1999.
-  Kilbas, H. Srivastava, J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations in Math Studies. North-Holland, New York, 2006.
-  R. Khalil, M. Al Horani, A. Yusuf and M. Sababhed. A New Definition of Fractional Derivative. Journal of Computational Applications Math. 264 (2014).
-  R. Khalil, M. Abu-Hammad, Conformable Fractional Heat Differential Equation. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 94 (2014) 215-217.
-  R. Khalil, M. Abu-Hammad, Abel’s Formula and Wronskian for Conformable Fractional Differential Equations. International Journal of Differential Equations and Applications 13 (2014) 177-183.
-  R. Khalil, M. Abu-Hammad, Legendre Fractional Differential Equation and Legendre Fractional Polynomials. International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research 3(3) (2014) 214-219.
-  Udita N. Katugampola, A New Fractional Derivative with Classical Properties. Journal of The American Mathematical Society. arXiv:1410.6535v2 [math.CA] 8 Nov 2014.
-  T. Abdeljawad, On Conformable Fractional Calculus. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 279 (2015) 57-66.
-  R. Khalil, M. Abu-Hammad, Fractional Fourier Series with Applications. American Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 4(6) (2014) 187-191.
-  O. S Iyiola, E.R Nwaeze, Some new results on the conformable fractional calculus with application using D’ alembert’s approach. Progr. Frac. Diff. Appl. 2(2) (2016) 115-122
-  H. Batarfi, Jorge Losada, Juan J. Nieto and W. Shammakh, Three-Point Boundary Value Problems for Conformable Fractional Differential Equations. Hindawi Publishing Corporation. Journal of Functional Space 2015 (2015) 1-6.
-  Yucel Cenesiz, Alikurt. The Solution of Time Fractional Heat Equation With New Fractional Derivative Definition. Recent Advances in Applied Mathematic Modelling and Simulation (2015) 195-198
-  D. R. Anderson, D. J. Ulness, Properties of the Katugampola fractional derivative with potential application in quantum mechanics. J. Mathematical Physics 6 (2015).
-  R. Hilfer. Application of fractional Calculus in Physics. World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore (2000). ISBN 9810234570.
Publication order reference