Photocurrent and Photovoltaic of Photodetector based on Porous Silicon
Languages of publication
We have studied the dependence of photodetector photocurrent on incident power density of light with anodization current and time. The fabrication of Al/PS/p-Si photodetector heterojunction PDH by electrochemical etching method ECE and semi-transparent Al films in thickness range of 80 nm are deposited by thermal evaporation on porous silicon layers to investigate the photocurrent -voltage characteristics of the PDH. When the anodization current varied from 20 to 60 mA, the photocurrent PC was increase according to the anodization parameters at 1.2 mw/cm2 power density. The results also show that the short current Isc and open circuit voltage Voc saturate at high power density. The difference in the value of Voc and Isc at different etching current density is related to the Si nano crystallites layer thickness and the porosity which itself is greatly affected by the etching current density.
-  Hasan A. Hadi, Fabrication and characterization of Sn/PS/p-Si Photodetector, Journal of College of Education - Al Mustanseriyah University – Baghdad – Iraq, (2013), 3.
-  K. Hong and C. Lee J., The Structure And Optical Properties of n-Type And p-Type Porous. Silicon Korean Phys. Soc. 42 (2003) S671-S675
-  R. Menteka, D. Hippoa, B. Gelloz and N. Koshida, Photovoltaic effect with high open circuit voltage observed in electrochemically prepared nanocrystalline silicon membranes. Materials Science and Engineering B 190 (2014) 33-40
-  Hasan A. Hadi, Fabrication and Optoelectronic properties of Fluoride tin oxides/porous silicon/p-Silicon heterojunction. International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 17(2) (2014) 142-152
-  H. A. Hadi, fabrication, morphological and optoelectronic properties of antimony on porous silicon as msm photodetector. J. Fundment Appl Sci. 6(2) (2014) 177-188
-  Hasan A. Hadi, Faten Sh. Zain Al-Abedeen, Comparative Study in Optoelectronic Properties between Nano Gold/Porous Silicon Heterojunction Based on P and N-Type Crystalline Silicon. International Journal of Emerging Research in Management &Technology, 3, 11 (2014) 166-171
-  C. Tsai, Li, K. H., Campbell, J. C. and A. Tasch. Appl Phys Lett., 62 (1993) 2818
-  D. P. Halliday, J. M. Eggleston, P. N. Adams, E. R. Holland and A. P. Monkman, a visible large area light emitting diode fabricated from porous silicon using a conducting polyaniline contactiee Colloquium on Materials for Displays, 3 October 1995, Savoy Place, London.
-  P. Panek, Effect of macrporous silicon layer on opto- electrical parameter of multicrystalline silicon solar cell. OPTO-ELECTRONICS REVIEW 12(1) (2004) 45-48
-  L. T. Canham, Silicon quantum wire array fabrication by electrochemical and chemical dissolution of wafers. Appl. Phys. Lett. 57 (1990) 1046
-  N. Naderi and M.R. Hashim , Effect of Surface Morphology on Electrical Properties of Electrochemically-Etched Porous Silicon Photodetectors, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 7 (2012) 11512-11518.
-  Hasan A. Hadi ,Comparative Study of Schottky Barrier Heights of the Different Metals Based on Porous Silicon Prepared by Photo-Electrochemical Etching (PECE) Materials Focus. 3 (2014) 438-443.
-  H.A. Hadi, Fabrication and Characterization Of Porous Silicon Photodetector,Ph.D. Thesis, the University of Al-Mustansiriya. Iraq, Baghdad (2012).
-  Hasan A. Hadi, An Effect Etching Time on Structure Properties of Nano-Crystalline p-type Silicon. International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 17(3) (2014) 327-333
-  S. M. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Wiley Interscience, 1981.
-  Hasan A. Hadi, Impact of Etching Time on Ideality Factor and Dynamic Resistance of Porous Silicon Prepared by Electrochemical Etching (ECE). International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy 72 (2017) 28-36
-  Hasan A. Hadi and Intesar H. Hashim, Journal of Electron Devices 20 (2014) 1701-1710
-  Hasan A. Hadi, Tareq H. Abood, Ali T. Mohi and Mahmood S. Karim, World Scientific News 67(2) (2017) 149-160
Publication order reference