Creativity in Management in 21st Century
Languages of publication
As development progresses, the way we work and communicate with our employees, customers and the environment changes. It makes it necessary to thoroughly rebuild the concept of company management. The development of modern technologies and consequently the economy change the business situation of enterprises. The way of running and managing the company has been transformed. Newly established companies are reliant on modern technologies and innovations concerning not only new equipment but also the process of managing people.
-  Kaplan RS., Norton DP. 1993. Putting the balanced scorecard to work. Harvard Business Review 71(9), 134-147
-  Kim WC., Mauborgne R. 2009. How strategy shapes structure. Harvard Business Review 87(9), 72-80
-  Porter M. 2008. The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review 86(1), 79-93
-  Ribgy D., Bilodeau B. 2007. Selecting management tools wisely, Harvard Business Review 85(12), 20-22
-  Rüegg-Sturm J. 2005. The new St. Gallen management model: basic categories of an approach to integrated management. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
-  Schrader S., Riggs WM., Smith RP. 1993. Choice over uncertainty and ambiguity in technical problem solving. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management 10(2), 73-99
-  Snowden DJ., Boone ME. 2007. A leader's framework for decision making. Harvard Business Review 85(11), 68-76
-  Surowiecki J. 2004. The wisdom of crowds. New York: Doubleday.
-  Szczerba G., Menadżer doskonały. Przywództwo. Gliwice 2013.
-  Mintzberg H. 1994. The fall and the rise of strategic planning. Harvard Business Review 72(1), 107-114
-  Whittington R., Cailluet L. 2008. The crafts of strategy. Long Range Planning 41(3): 241-247.
Publication order reference