Radio Number of Cycles and their Total Graphs
Languages of publication
A radio labeling f of G is an assignment of positive integers to the vertices of G satisfying, │f (u) – f (v)│≥ diam(G) + 1 - d (u ,v) ∀ u, v ∈ V (G) where d (u ,v) is the distance between any two vertices in the graph. The radio number denoted by rn (G) is the minimum span of a radio labeling for G. In this paper, an alternate proof for radio number of cycles and exact radio number for their total graphs has been discussed.
-  G. Chartrand et.al., Radio labelings of graph. Bull. Inst. Combin. Appl. 33 (2001) 77-85.
-  W.K. Hale, Frequency assignment: theory and applications. Proceedings of the IEEE 68(12) (1980).
-  D. Liu and X. Zhu, Multilevel distance labelings for paths and cycles. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 19(3) (2005) 610-621.
-  T. A. Mangam and J.V. Kureethara, Diameteral Paths in Total Graph. Int. J. of pure and Appl. Math. 117(12) (2017) 273-280.
-  F.S. Roberts, T-colorings of graphs: recent results and open problems. Discrete Mathematics 93(2-3) (1991) 229-245.
-  D. Liu and M. Xie, Radio Number for Square paths. Ars Combinatoria, 90 (2009) 307-319.
-  D. Liu and M. Xie, Radio Number for Square Cycles. Congr. Numerantium 169 (2004) 105-125.
-  A. A. Bhatti et. al., Radio Number Of Wheel Like Graphs. Int. J. Appl. Graph, 3 (2011)
-  S. K Vaidya and P L Vihol, Radio labeling for some cycle related graphs. International Journal of Mathematics and Soft Computing, 2 (2012) 11-24.
-  S.K. Vaidya and D.D. Bantva, Radio Number for Total Graph of Paths. ISRN Comb. 2013 (2013) 1-5.
Publication order reference