Performance Analysis of WDM-FSO Link under Turbulence Channel
Languages of publication
In this paper, the performance analysis of FSO communication link in various atmospheric turbulence has been analysis for different bit rate using NRZ and RZ technique. The effect of turbulence on the link performance has been investigated by varying bit rate, turbulence strength and modulation format. FSO performance carried out for BER, Q. factor, received power under maximum link. Simulation results show that RZ format is best for strong turbulence. Where NRZ technique is used for low and medium turbulence.
-  N. Kumar, A. K. Rana, Impact of various parameters on the performance of free space optics communication system, Optik, 124 (2003) 5774-5776.
-  S. Chaudhary, A. Amphawan, realization of free space optics with OFDM under atmospheric turbulence, Optik, 125 (2014) 5196-5198.
-  Z. Ghassemlooy, W. Popoola, and S. Rajbhandari, optical wireless communications: system and channel modeling with Matlab. United kingdom: CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, 2013.
-  D. A. Luong, C. T. Truong, and Anh T. Pham, effect of APD and thermal noises on the performance of SC-BPSK/FSO systems over turbulence channels, 18th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC), pp. 344-349 (2012).
-  D. A. Luong, C. T. Truong, and Anh T. Pham, effect of avalanche and thermal noises on the performance of binary phase-shift keying- subcarrier-intensity modulation/free-space optical systems over turbulence channels, IET Commun., 8 (2013) 738-744.
-  J. Li, J. Q. Liu, and D. P. Taylor, optical communication using subcarrier PSK intensity modulation through atmospheric turbulence channels, IEEE Transactions on Communications, 55(8) (2007).
- L. C. Andrews, and R. L. Phillips, laser beam propagation through random media, 2nd ed., Spie Press, 2005.
-  X. Tang, S. Rajbhandari, W. O. Popoola, Z. Ghassemlooy, E. Leitgeb, S. S. Muhammad, and G. Kandus, performance of BPSK subcarrier intensity modulation free-space optical communication using a log-normal atmospheric turbulence model, in symposium on photonics and optoelectronics (SOPO), pp. 1-4, 2010.
-  L. C. Andrews, R. L. Phillips, and C. Y. Hopen, laser beam scintillation with applications, Spie Press, 2001.
-  Mazin Ali A. Ali, Atmospheric Turbulence Effect on Free Space Optical Communications, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, 5(4) (2013) 345-351.
-  Mazin Ali A. Ali, Free Space Optical Wireless Communications under Turbulence Channel Effect, IOSR Journal of electronics and communication engineering, 9(3)III (2014) 1-8.
-  A. Vats, H. Kaushal, analysis of free space optical link in turbulent atmosphere, Optic, 125 (2014) 2776-2779.
-  Z. Ghassemlooy, H. L. Minh, S. Rajbhandari, performance analysis of Ethernet/fast-ethernet free space optical communications in a controlled weak turbulence condition, Journal of Lightwave Technology, 30(13) (2012).
-  J. Libich, M. Kmanec, S. Zvanovec, P. Pesek, W. O. Popoola, and Z. Ghassemlooy, experimental verification of all – optical dual-hop 10 Gbit/s free-space optics link under turbulence regimes, Optics Letters, 40(3) (2015).
Publication order reference