A study on Topological and Topogenic set indexers of certain family of graphs
Languages of publication
In this article, set valuations like set indexer, Topological set indexer, Topogenic set indexer, set graceful, set graceful were studied. The topological number and admissibility of Topogenic set indexers of certain graphs were determined. Also, the topological number of certain Tm,2 graphs were computed. The relation between Tm,m and T2m-1,1 and were established concerning specific bounds. Also, the Topological number of some merge graphs were analyzed.
-  B. D. Acharya, Set valuations of a graph and their applications. Proc. Sympos on Optimization Design of Experiments and graph theory. I.I.T Bombay (1986), 231-238.
-  B. D. Acharya, K. A. Germina, K. L. Princy, and S. B. Rao, Topologically Set-graceful graphs. J. Combin. Inform. Syst. Sci. 37(2-4) (2012) 309-328.
-  DeMaio, Joe, Jacobson, John, Fibonacci number of the tadpole graph. Electrical Journal of Graph Theory and Applications 2(2), (2014) 129-138.
-  K. A. Germina, Jisha Elizabeth Joy, Topogenic graphs II, Embedding. Indian Journal of Mathematics 51(3) (2009) 645-661.
-  A. Rosa, On certain valuations of the vertices of a graph, In theory of graphs, Gordon and Breach. (1967).
-  Solairaju and R. Raziya Begam, Edge-Magic labeling of some graphs. International Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics and Systems 2(1) (2012) 47-51.
-  U. Thomas and S. C. Mathew, On set indexer number of complete K-partite graphs. Int. J. Math. Comput 5(009) (2009) 18-28.
Publication order reference