Optical and Dielectrical Properties of (PEG-CMC) Films Prepared by Drop Casting Method
Languages of publication
Films of PEG after and before doped by carboxymethyle cellulose CMC were deposed on glass substrates by drop casting method. The absorbance and transmittance spectra have been recorded for all the deposited films in order to study the optical constants such as, refractive index, extinction coefficient, optical conductivity, real and imaginary parts of the dielectric constant, these additives effect all the parameters under study and enhance their value especially the optical absorption. The values of absorption coefficient refer to allowed direct transition.
-  Codex Alimentarius , "Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (Cellulose gum)", Hand book, 2nd. Ed., (2009).
-  C. Mwolfe, N. Holouyak and G. B. Stillman, "Physical properties of Semiconductor", Prentice Hall, New York, (1989).
-  Khashan M. and El-Naggar A. M, Optics Communications, 174 (2000) 445.
-  S. Hadi, A. Jewad and A. Hashim "Optical properties of (PVA-LiF) Composites", Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 9(5) (2011) 2192-2195.
-  J. H. Ibrahim,"Effect of Gamma Radiation on Physical Properties of Styrene Butadiene Rubber", Journal of Babylon University, 17(1) (2009).
-  S. H. Abd Al- Amiree,"Effect of Gamma Ray and Temperature on Some Physical Properties of Poly Styrene- Butadien (SBR)", M.Sc. Thesis, College of Science, Babylon University, (2003).
-  V. N. Reddy1, K.S. Rao , M.C Subha and K. C. Rae "Miscibility Behavior of Dextrin/PVA Blends In Water at 35 ºC", International Conference on Advances in Polymer Technology, India, Feb. 26-27 (2010) 356-368.
-  G. R. Fowels, "Introduction to Modern Optics", Holt Rinehart and Winston, Inc., 2nd. Ed., (1975) 70-160.
-  Emil and Harold, "Cellulose and Cellulose Derivative", John Wiley and Sons Inc., (1966) 13-93.
-  N. M. Saeed and A.M. Suhail, "Enhancement the Optical Properties of Zinc Sulfide Thin Films for Solar Cell Applications", Iraqi Journal of Science, 53(1) (2012).
-  N.A. EL- Shistawi, M.A. Hamada and E.A. Gomaa, "Opto-Mechanical Properties of FeCl3 in Absence and Presence of PVA and 50% (V\V) Ethanol- Water Mixtures", Chemistry J., 18(5) (2009) 146-151.
-  R. Tintu, K. Saurav, K.Sulakshna,Vpn.Nampoori, Pradhakrishnan and Sheenu Thomas, "Ge28Se60Sb12 /PVA composite films for photoni application", Journal of Non-Oxide Glasses, 2(4) (2010) 167-174.
-  S. Killeen, "UV-Filters in Cosmetics – Prioritisation for Environmental Assessment", Environment Agency Handbook, (2008).
-  Diew Saijun, Charoen Nakason, Azizon Kaesaman and Pairote Klinpituksa , "Water Absorption and Mechanical Properties of Water-Swellable Natural Rubber", Songklanakarin J. of Sci. and Technol, 31(5) (2009) 561-565.
-  Das and S. Kumer, "PEG Degradation by UV Irradiation ", Indian J. of Chem., 44A (2005) 1355-1358.
-  F. Rodriguez, "Principle of polymer systems", 2nd. Ed., John Wiley and Sons, New York, (1983).
-  Takar, "Physical Chemistry of Polymers", University of Mousl, (1984).
-  Blyth, "Electrical properties of polymers", John Wily and Sons, New York, (1979).
-  F. Herman, "Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology", Vol. 14, John Wiley and Sons Int., New York, (1971).
-  J. Al-Bermany, "Electrical Properties of Resinex Polymer", Babylon University J., Vol. 8(3) (2003).
-  J. Kahovec, R. B. Fox and K. Hatada "Nomenclature of regular single-strand organic polymers" Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 74 (10) (2002) (1921-1956).
-  C. Kim, D. Won and K. Cho, "The Influence of PEG Molecular Weight on the Structural Changes of Corn Starch in a Starch / PEG Blend", Springer Link J., 63(1) (2009) 91-99.
-  Mwolfe, N. Holouyak and G. B. Stillman, "Physical properties of Semiconductor", prentice Hall, New York, (1989).
-  J. Al-Bermany and S. Ahmad, "Study of Some Optical Properties of Carboxymethyl Cellulose Polymer by Adding Polyvinyl Alcohol", J. of Babylon University, Pure and Applied Sciences, Vol.22, No.1, (2012).
-  Karar Abdali, "Enhancement of Some Physical Properties of Polyethylene Glycol by Adding Some Polymeric Cellulose Derivatives and Its Applications" Ph.D. thesis, College of Science, Babylon University, (2015).
-  R. Mansour, "Study the Physical Properties of Some Cosmetics and Their Effect on Human Skin", M.Sc. thesis, Babylon University, College of Sciences,(2015).
-  F.Bilmeyer, "Textbook of Polymer Science", John Wiley and Sons Inc., 2nd. Ed., New York, (1971).
-  I. Teraoka, "Polymer Solutions", Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York, p. 269, (2002).
-  N. Saeed and A. Suhail, "Enhancement the Optical Properties of Zinc Sulfide Thin Films for Solar Cell Applications", Iraqi Journal of Sciences, 53(1) (2012) 88-95.
-  Karrar Abdali , Abdul-Kareem J. and M. Ali, "Study the Optical Properties of (PEG-Cellulose Derivatives) Polymer Blends and Prepared New Tire Package", Research and Reviews in Polymer J., 6(2) (2015) 48-59.
Publication order reference