Comparison of first-grade primary level students' educational achievement in according to the results of evaluation plan of health and educational readiness of beginners upon entering school in the educational region of Osku
Languages of publication
The research was aimed at comparing first-grade primary level students' Educational achievement in according to the results of Evaluation Plan of Health and Educational Readiness of beginners upon entering school in the Educational district of Osku. The methodology for this research was post facto- causal comparative research, and measurement tool included documents (ID of first-grade primary level students' Health and Educational Readiness Evaluation of beginners entering the school and Report on Educational achievement or Work Sheet). The statistical population consisted of all primary school students in the city of Osku, who amounted to 5000 with Educational case. The number of sample chosen based on the Cochran formula was 300 people who were selected via cluster sampling method. Research findings were analyzed by statistical software of SPSS, statistical methods of independent t Test, one-way variance Test (ANOVA), Levin Test, Test of UNIANOVA. The findings revealed that there was a significant difference in students' educational achievement in terms of their hearing levels (reference to experts and healthy hearing), and also there was a significant difference in students' Educational achievement based on their eyesight levels (reference to expert and healthy eyesight). Also, there was no difference among students' Educational achievement according to various levels of health primary assessment (extreme skinniness, skinny, natural, obese and fat). Students' Educational achievement was found to be different based on their Educational talent. It was also found that there was a significant difference in students' educational achievement in terms of variables gender, eyesight, hearing evaluation.
-  Aliakbari, The impact of job satisfaction on teachers’ mental health: A case study of the teachers of Iranian Mazandaran province. World Scientific News 12 (2015) 1-11
-  Shahrami, Test of 7-year-old children's school readiness screening. Tehran: Shokri Exceptional Children Research Institute (2001).
-  A. Greene, R. B. Miller, H. M. Crowson, B. L. Duke, and K. L. Akey. Preschool students cognitive engagement and achievement: Contributions of classroom perceptions and motivation. Contemporary Educational Psycholigy 29(2004) 462-482
-  Mirzaeioskuei, Comparing the elementary school students academic achievement regarding the results of the students health and academic readiness plan upon entering the elementary school in osku, Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University Tabriz Branch, (2016).
-  Parker, Increase in 1 and 4 years old nursery education. London Borought Of Bromley. Parker, J. & Asher, S. R. (1987). Peer Adjustment; Are Low. Accepted Children At Risk? Psychological Bulletin 102 (2005) 357-389
-  Ale Ebrahim, School readiness test the psychometric properties. Research on Exceptional Children 4 (2005) 90-79
-  Taghva, N. Rezaei, J. Ghaderi, and R. Taghva, Studying the Relationship between Critical Thinking Skills and Students’ Educational Achievement(Eghlid Universities as Case Study). International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 25 (2014) 18-25. doi:10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.25.18
-  H. Lofabadi, Educational psychology. Tehran: SAMT publication (2011).
-  Lotfabadi, Measurement in Educational Sciences and Psychology: Psychometric traditional and new approaches in psycho-educational assessment. Tehran: SAMT publication (2011).
-  Mahmoudfakhe, M. Abdivarmazan, and T. Amini, Investigating the relation between emotional intelligence and mental health of the students majoring in educational sciences in the year 2012 at the Mahabad's Payame Noor University. International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 26 (2014) 84-91. doi:10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.26.84
-  K. Fooladvand, W. Farzad, M. Shahraray, and A. Sangari, The effect of social support, academic stress and self-education on physical and mental health. Contemporary Psychology Quarterly, 4 (2004) 51-62
-  M. Estaki, Psychology o children. Tehran: Roshd publication (2010).
-  M. Farahani, Evaluation of mental health and social adjustment of students, Master's Thesis Psychology, University of Isfahan, (2007).
-  M. Khaledian, G. Khaledian, J. Sadeghi, and R. Keyhanihekmat, Factors threatening mental health in organizationsand offices, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences, 6 (2013) 62-67. doi:10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.6.62
-  M. Morano, D. Colella, and M. Caroli, Gross motor skill performance in a sample of overweight and non-overweight preschool children. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity 6 (2011) 42-46
-  M. Naeanian, A. Allahyari, and E. Madahi, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Tehran: University Press of control (1995).
-  M. Taylor, Assesment Of Exceptional Students (8th Ed.). Boston: Allyne & Bacon (1965).
-  P. Kadicar, Z. Naghsh, and Z. Daneshvarpur, Education reactions to stressful factors and those factors in male and female students. New Journal of Cognitive Science 32 (2006) 25-35
Publication order reference