General principles of financial risk management in business organizations
Languages of publication
Information about how to manage financial risk are made available because of the desire to show the stability and proper monitoring of the risks in order to fulfill the given economic tasks, which has a direct impact on the economic effects (financial result). Therefore the aim of article is classifies financial risk and main strategic components to manage it in order to maintain stable economic conditions.
-  Andersen T.J., Garvey M., Roggi O. (2014), Managing risk and opportunity, Oxford University Press, Florence.
-  Aruoba S.B., Diebold F., Scotti C., (2009). Real Time Measurement of Business Conditions. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, vol. 27, pp. 417-427
-  Bakshi G., Panayotov G., (2010). First-Passage Probability, Jump Models, and Intra-Horizon Risk. Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 95, pp. 20-40.
-  Engle R.F., (2011). Long-Term Skewness and Systemic Risk. Journal of Financial Econometrics, vol. 9, pp. 437-468
-  Erel I., Myers S.C., Read J.A., (2015). A theory of risk capital. Journal of Finance and Economics, vol. 118 (3), pp. 620–635.
-  Föllmer, H., Leukert P., (2000). Efficient hedging: Cost versus shortfall risk. Journal of Finance and Stochastics, vol. 4, pp. 117-146
-  Grant W., Wilson G.K. (2014). The consequences of the global financial crisis, Oxford University Press, London.
-  Guidolin M., Timmermann A., (2006). Term Structure of Risk Under Alternative Econometric Specications. Journal of Econometrics, vol. 131, pp. 285-308
-  Harrington S.E., (2009). The financial crisis, systemic risk and the future of insurance regulation. The Journal of Risk and Insurance, vol. 76, no. 4, pp. 785-819
-  Longin, F.M., (2000). From Value at Risk to Stress Testing: The Extreme Value Approach. Journal of Banking and Finance, vol. 24, pp. 1097-1130
-  Miciuła I., (2014). The concept of FTS anylysis in forecasting trends of exchange rate changes. Economics & Sociology, vol. 7., no. 2, pp. 172-182
-  Patton A.J., (2006). Modeling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence. International Economic Review, vol. 47, pp. 527-556.
-  Perignon C., Smith D.R., (2010). Diversification and Value-at-Risk. Journal of Banking and Finance, vol. 34, pp. 55-66.
-  Pikos A. (2015). Introduction of risk management into municipal offices across Poland as an example of organizational change. Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, no. 4, pp. 74-97.
-  Schmeiser H., Siegel C., Wagner, J., (2012). The risk of model misspecification and its impact on solvency measurement in the insurance sector. Journal of Risk Finance, vol. 13, pp. 285-308
-  Shephard N., Sheppard K., (2010). Realising the Future: Forecasting with High-Frequency-Based Volatility (HEAVY) Models. Journal of Applied Econometrics, vol. 25, pp. 197-231
-  Stulz R.M., (2008). Risk Management Failures: What are They and When do They Happen? Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, vol. 20, pp. 58-67
-  Willett A. (1901). The economic theory of risk and insurance (reprint),Columbia University Press, New York.
Publication order reference