An EOQ inventory model for Gompertz deteriorating items with quadratic demand and constant holding cost in a fuzzy environment
Languages of publication
In this paper we discussed an economic order quantity inventory model for deteriorating items with time-dependent demand rate. Here the demand is considered as a quadratic function of time and deteriorating items follow a Gompertz distribution deterioration. Stock out is not permitted and holding cost is constant. The deterioration cost, holding cost and the parameters α, β are assumed as a triangular fuzzy numbers. Our goal is to maximize the total profit of inventory optimization by using Pascal triangular method. A few numerical examples illustrate the implementation of the proposed model. Sensitivity analysis is the study of how to divide and allocate the uncertainty in the output of a mathematical model or system to different sources of input uncertainty.
-  D. Dutta and Pavankumar (2013). Fuzzy inventory model for deteriorating items with shortages under fully backlogged condition. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering, Vol. 3, 393-398.
-  M. Maragatham and P.K. Lakshmidevi (2014). A Fuzzy inventory model for deteriorating items with price dependent demand. International Journal of Fuzzy Mathematical Archive, Vol. 5, No. 1, 39-47
-  Nurul Azeez Khan, V.S. Verma and Vijay Kumar (2017). An inventory model for Gompertz deteriorating items with time-varying holding cost and price dependent demand. International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, Vol. 49, No.3, 183-187
-  Pandit Jagatananda Mishra, Trailokyanath Singh and Hadi Bandhu Pattanayak (2016). An optimal policy with quadratic demand, three-parameter weibull distribution deterioration rate, Shortages and Salvage value. American Journal of Computational Mathematics, 6, 200-211
-  Sahidul Islam and Abhishek Kanti Biswas (2017). A fuzzy inventory model having exponential demand with weibull distribution for non-instantaneous deterioration, shortages under partially backlogging and time dependent holding cost. International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 7, 434-443
-  H.S. Shukla, R.P. Tripathi, Suhilkumar Yadav and Vivek Shukla (2015). Inventory model for deteriorating items with quadratic time-dependent demand rate and composed shortages. Journal of Applied Probability and Statistics, Vol. 10, No. 2, 135-147
-  J. Sujatha and P. Parvathi (2015). An EOQ model for weibull deteriorating items with linear demand and partial backlogging in fuzzy Environment. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol. 49, No. 3, 183-187
-  Sujata Saha and Tripti Chakrabarti (2017). A Fuzzy inventory model for deteriorating items with linear price dependent demand in a supply chain. International Journal of Fuzzy Mathematical Archive, Vol. 13, No. 1, 59-67
-  Sujata Saha (2017). Fuzzy inventory model for deteriorating items in a supply chain system with price dependent demand and without Backorder. American Journal of Engineering Research, Vol. 6, 183-187
-  Sushil Kumar and U.S. Rajput (2015). Fuzzy inventory model for deteriorating items with time dependent demand and partial backlogging. Applied Mathematics, 6, 496-509
Publication order reference