Study the Radiation Time Effect of Synthesis Silver Nanoparticles by Photo Reduction Method
Languages of publication
Highly stable dispersion of nanosized silver nanoparticles were prepared by the reduction of silver salt (silver nitrite - AgNO3 ) by photo reduction methods UV-lamps. The irradiation time from 6 min. to one hour effects on the morphology of dispersed silver nanoparticles were studied. The formation of silver nanoparticles characterized by means of ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy (AFM). During the preparation of observed that the color of dispersion gradually changed from white, yellow, orange, brown finally dark brown by changing with irradiation time, it is also the acidic solutions (PH) have decreased by increasing the duration of irradiation in addition to get different nanoparticles size lies between (33.988-93.175) nm.
- Department of Chemical, College of Science, Al- Mustansiriah University, Baghdad, Iraq
- Department of Physics, College of Science, Al- Mustansiriah University, Baghdad, Iraq, email@example.com
- Al-Ministry of Science & Technology, Regenerated Energies, Technology & Researchs Directorate, Baghdad, Iraq
-  Jia, H. J. Zeng, W. Song, J. An, B. Zhao, Preparation of silver nanoparticles by photo-reduction for surface-enhanced Raman scattering, Thin Solid Films, 496, 281-287, 2006.
-  H.I. Dambus, W.A. Mahdi, S.J. Benden, R.I. Atiyah, H.A. Ahmad, A.G. Nagee, F.A. Mubder, Coating Silicon and Glass Substrate with Colloidal Silver Nanoparticles Using Thermal Spray Pyrolysis and Studying Electrical Properties, Diyala Journal for Pure Sciences, 8(3), 256-259, July 2012.
-  Logar, M., Suvorov, D., Jancar, B., Kostanjsek, R., In Situ Synthesis of Ag Nanoparticles in Polyelectrolyte Multilayers. Nanotechnology, 18, 1-7, 2007.
-  Sujuan Yu and Jingfu Liu, Silver nanoparticles in the environments, Springer Verlage Berlin Heidelberg, 2015 .
-  O.L.A. Monti, J.T. Fourkas, D.J. Nesbitt, Diffraction-Limited Photogeneration and Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles, J. Phys. Chem. B. 108, 1604-1612 , 2004 .
-  Jes Ærøe Hyllested, Marta Espina Palanco, Nicolai Hagen, Klaus Bo Mogensen and Katrin Kneipp , Green Preparation and Spectroscopic Characterization of Plasmonic Silver Nanoparticles Using Fruits as Reducing agents. Beilstein J. Nanotechnol. 6 (2015) 293-299.
-  Rohini Dhandapani, Senthil Kumar Kandasamy, Fabrication of Polymer Schottky Diode using PANI/Ag Nanocomposite, International Journal of Research in engineering and Technology 3(7), May 2014 .
-  J. Fang , K. L. Stokes, J. A. Wiemann, W. L. Zhou, Jianbiao Dai, Feng Chen, Charles J. O’Connor, "Microemulsion-processed bismuth nanoparticles", Mat. Sci. Eng. 83, 254-257, 2001.
-  Foliatini1,2, Yoki Yulizar1 & Mas Ayu Elita Hafizah3 , The Synthesis of Alginate-Capped Silver Nanoparticles under Microwave Irradiation, J. Math. Fund. Sci. Vol. 47, No. 1, 31-50, 2015.
-  Tabassum Bashir, Muhammad Zahid Qureshi, Photosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using E. Camaldulensis Leaf Extract and Their Characterization, J. Chil. Chem. Soc. 60(1), 2015.
Publication order reference