Analysis of the impact of social capital and knowledge management on organizational Innovation (Kharazmi University Staff)
Languages of publication
Introduction: Social capital by facilitating the combination and exchange The knowledge resources as well as providing conditions The need to build trust and interaction among members of Organization, the development of knowledge management, and improvement of Organization innovation. The impact of social capital with and organizational innovation is attention to this investigation. The population of the study to form Kharazmi University Staff. The aim of the present study, the application and the Method correlation collection tool Information through a questionnaire. The Questionnaire of social capital "Nahapiet and Goshal” knowledge management of Neumann and the Organizational innovation was used Justifiability Content, convergent, divergent, and reliability) factor loading coefficient Composite reliability, Cronbach's alpha coefficient (questionnaires indicated that measurement tools have good validity and reliability. Result: The results of the test SMART-PLS software assumptions and using statistics T-test and the path coefficients (β) showed variable social capital on knowledge management is significant and strong impact. Knowledge management on organizational innovation is weak in significant effect, as well as social capital on organizational innovation is weak In Significant impact. Social capital can be managed as a moderating variable Increase Positive effect of knowledge management on organizational innovation.
- Department of Education Management, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran
- Department of Management, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran
- Department of Management, Payame Noor University, PO BOX 19395 - 3697, Tehran, Iran, firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Alavi M. & Leidner D. (2005). Knowledge management and knowledge management systems. MIS Quarterly, 25(1), 107-136.
-  Argot, L. & Ingram. (2000). Knowledge transfer: a basis for competitive advantage in firms. Organizational behavior human decision processes. Vol. 82, No. 1.
-  Bontis N. (1999). Managing organizational knowledge by diagnosing intellectual capital: framing and advancing the state of the field. International journal of technology management 18(5/6): 433-462.
-  Boulton, R, libert, B, & Samek S. (2000). A business model for the new economy, Journal of business strategy 21, 29-35.
-  Burt, R. (1992). Structural holes: the social structure of competition. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
-  Carayannis, Elias G. (1998). The strategic management of technological learning in project/ program managemen: the role of externets, intranets and intelligent agents in knowledge generation, diffusion, and leveraging, Tech novation, 18(11), 697-703.
-  Chang Su-Chao & Lee Ming-Shing (2008). The linkage between knowledge accumulation capability and organizational innovation Source: Journal of Knowledge Management. Volume: 12 Issue: 1.
-  Chen, Irene Y.L. (2009). Social Capital, IT Capability, and the Success of Knowledge Management Systems. Knowledge Management & E-Learing: An International Journal, 1(1) (2009).
-  Davenport, T & L. Prusak (1998). Working knowledge: how organizations manage what they know. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
-  Donate, M & Guadamillas, F. (2011). Organizational factors to support knowledge management and innovation. Journal of Knowledge Management. 15(6), 890-914.
-  Hammer M, & Stanton S. A. (1994). Reengineering work: Don’t automate obliterate. Harvard Business Review, 112-104.
-  Hoffman James, Hoelscher Mark L. & Shrif, Korma (2005). Social Capital, Knowledge Management, and Sustained Superior Performance. Journal of Knowledge Management, 9(3), 93-100.
-  Jimenez Jimenez, Daniel, Sanzvalle, Raquel Hernandez. (2008). Espallardo, Miguelfostering innovation:the role of market orientation and organizational learning europan, Journal of innovation manage ment 11(3): 389-412.
-  Karkoulian, S., Halawi, L.A. & Mccarthy, R.V. (2008). Knowledge Management Formal and Informal Mentoring: An Empirical Investigation in Lebanese Banks. The Learning Organization, Vol. 15 No. 5, pp. 409-20.
-  Low J. (2000). The value creation index. Journal of Intellectual Capital 1, 252-262.
-  Manu, Christopher, & Walker, Derek H.T. (2006). Making Sence of Knowledge Management Transfer and Social Capital Generation for a Pacific Island Aid Infrastructure Project. The Lerning Organization, Vol 13, No 5, pp. 475- 494.
-  Merlo, O.; Bell, S.J; Menguc, B., & Whitewell, G.J. (2006). Spcial Ccapital, Customer Service Oriietation and Creativity in Retail Stores. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 59, pp. 1214-1221.
-  Monnavarian, Abbas, & Amini, Azadeh. (2009). Do Interaction Within Network Lead To Knowledge Management? Business Strategy Series, Vol 10, No 3, pp. 139- 155.
-  Mu, Jifeng, Peng, Gang, & Love, Edwin. (2008). Interfirm Network, Social Capital, and Knowledge Management Flow. Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol 12, Nom 4, 2008, p. 86-100.
-  Nahapiet, J; Ghoshal (1998). Social Capital, Intellectual Capital and the Organizational Advantage. Academy of Manamement Review, 23(2), 242- 266.
-  Putnam, R.D & K. A Goss (2002). Introduction in Putnam, democracies in flux, The Evolution of School Capital in Contemporary Society. Oxford University.
-  Putnam, R.D.(1995). Bowling Alone: Americas Declining Social Capital. Journal of Democracy, Vol. 6, pp. 56-76.
-  Ratten, V. and Suseno, Y. (2006).Knowledge Development, Social Capital and Alliance Learning, International Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 60-72.
-  Ratten, Vanessa and Suseno, Yuliani (2008). Knowledge development, social capital and alliance learning. International Journal of Educational Management 20(1) (2006) 60-72.
-  Rottman, Joseph W. (2008). Successful Knowledge Transfer Within Offsher Supplier In Strategic Alliance. Journal of Information Technology, 23. pp. 31- 43.
-  Styhre, Alexander (2008). The role of social capital in knowledge sharing: the case of specialist rock construction company. Construction management and economics, 26. Pp: 940-951.
-  Vander Hoof, Bort & Hysman, Marlean. (2009). Managing Knowledge Sharing: Emergent and Engineering Approach. Information & Management, 46, 1-8.
-  Yang, Shu-Chen & Forn, Cheng-Kiang. (2009). Social Capital, Behavioural Control, and Tacit Knowledge Sharing Amulti-Informant Design. International Journal of Information Management, 29, 210-218.
Publication order reference