Analysis of the impact of social capital and knowledge management on organizational Innovation (Kharazmi University Staff)
Languages of publication
Introduction: Social capital by facilitating the combination and exchange The knowledge resources as well as providing conditions The need to build trust and interaction among members of Organization, the development of knowledge management, and improvement of Organization innovation. The impact of social capital with and organizational innovation is attention to this investigation. The population of the study to form Kharazmi University Staff. The aim of the present study, the application and the Method correlation collection tool Information through a questionnaire. The Questionnaire of social capital "Nahapiet and Goshal” knowledge management of Neumann and the Organizational innovation was used Justifiability Content, convergent, divergent, and reliability) factor loading coefficient Composite reliability, Cronbach's alpha coefficient (questionnaires indicated that measurement tools have good validity and reliability. Result: The results of the test SMART-PLS software assumptions and using statistics T-test and the path coefficients (β) showed variable social capital on knowledge management is significant and strong impact. Knowledge management on organizational innovation is weak in significant effect, as well as social capital on organizational innovation is weak In Significant impact. Social capital can be managed as a moderating variable Increase Positive effect of knowledge management on organizational innovation.
- Department of Education Management, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran
- Department of Management, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran
- Department of Management, Payame Noor University, PO BOX 19395 - 3697, Tehran, Iran, email@example.com
-  Abeli, Khodayar; Zare Khalili, M. (1392). The relation between organizational social capital and knowledge management in a state insurance company. Insurance Journal. twenty-eighth year. pp. 129-152.
-  Alvani, M, Nategh, T, Farah, M. (1386). The role of social capital in the development of organizational knowledge management. Quarterly of Iran Management Sciences. year 2 no. 5. pp: 70-35.
-  Anvari rostami, A., Shahasi, B. (1388). Knowledge management and learning organization: an analysis on the role of knowledge and experience documented. Quarterly of information technology management. no. 2, p. 18-3.
-  Putnam, Robert et al (1383). Social capital, trust, democracy and development. task kian tajbakhsh ( translation Khakbaz, A. and Pooyan, H.). Tehran: Shirazeh publication.
-  Jahed H (1388). Conceptual model design of knowledge management connection with cognitive social capital. articles collections of knowledge management national conference and information science: links and interactions, Tehran: librarian.
-  Chupani, H. (1390). Investigated and analysis of the relation between knowledge management with organizational innovation in teacher insurance company, fourth conference of the insurance business, Tehran.
-  Dehghan Najm, M. (1388). Knowledge management and its role in organization innovation. monthly of automotive engineering and related industries. first year, no. 10.
-  Za’fariyan, R., Esmaeilzadeh, M., Shafahee N. (1387). Providing the knowledge management model in small and medium businesses. Development of entrepreneurship. first year. no. 2 pp: 102-75.
-  Taleb Bidokhti, A., Anvari, A. (1388). Creative and innovation in individual and organizations. tadbir. 14 (152): 21-25.
-  Qolipur, A. (1387). Sociology of organizations: sociological approach to organization and management. Tehran: samt.
-  Qolychi, B, Moshbeki, A. (1385). the role of the social capital in creating of organization intellectual capital (case study of iranian automotive companies two. Management knowlage. 19 year, no. 75, pp. 147 -125.
-  Mousavi, A. (1384). knowledge management. Journal of correcting and training. no. 46. pp: 23-12.
-  Nemati, M., Jamshidi, l. (1386). Investigate the relation and impact of knowledge sharing process and experience on the development of social capital among members of technology units of Beheshti Shahid University. Growth center. Presented at the knowledge management national conference first, Tehran: center for international conference center, 13-14 bahman.
-  Alavi M. & Leidner D. (2005). Knowledge management and knowledge management systems. MIS Quarterly, 25(1), 107-136.
-  Argot, L. & Ingram. (2000). Knowledge transfer: a basis for competitive advantage in firms. Organizational behavior human decision processes. Vol. 82, No. 1.
-  Bontis N. (1999). Managing organizational knowledge by diagnosing intellectual capital: framing and advancing the state of the field. International journal of technology management 18(5/6): 433-462.
-  Boulton, R, libert, B, & Samek S. (2000). A business model for the new economy, Journal of business strategy 21, 29-35.
-  Burt, R. (1992). Structural holes: the social structure of competition. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
-  Carayannis, Elias G. (1998). The strategic management of technological learning in project/ program managemen: the role of externets, intranets and intelligent agents in knowledge generation, diffusion, and leveraging, Tech novation, 18(11), 697-703.
-  Chang Su-Chao & Lee Ming-Shing (2008). The linkage between knowledge accumulation capability and organizational innovation Source: Journal of Knowledge Management. Volume: 12 Issue: 1.
-  Chen, Irene Y.L. (2009). Social Capital, IT Capability, And The Success of Knowledge Management Systems. Knowledge Management & E-Learing: An International Journal, 1(1) (2009).
-  Davenport, T & L. Prusak (1998). Working knowledge: how organizations manage what they know. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
-  Donate, M & Guadamillas, F. (2011). Organizational factors to support knowledge management and innovation. Journal of Knowledge Management. 15(6), 890-914.
-  Fukuyama Francis (1999). Social Capital And Civil Society. Conference On Second Generation.
-  Hammer M, & Stanton S. A. (1994). Reengineering work: Don’t automate obliterate. Harvard business review, 112-104.
-  Hoffman James, Hoelscher Mark L. & Shrif, Korma (2005). Social Capital, Knowledge Management, and Sustained Superior Performance. Journal of Knowledge Management, 9(3), 93-100.
-  Jimenz Jimenz, Daniel, Sanzvalle, Raquel Hernandez. (2008). Espallardo, Miguelfostering innovation:the role of market orientation and organizational learning europan, Journal of innovation manage ment 11(3):389-412.
-  Karkoulian, S., Halawi, L.A. & Mccarthy, R.V. (2008). Knowledge Management Formal and Informal Mentoring: An Empirical Investigation In Lebanese Banks. The Learning Organization, Vol. 15 No. 5, pp. 409-20.
-  Lev,B.(2001).Intangibles: Management, Measurment, and Reporting. Washington the Brookings Institution.
-  Low J. (2000). The value creation index. Journal of Intellectual Capital 1, 252-262.
-  Manu, Christopher, & Walker, Derek H.T. (2006). Making Sence of Knowledge Management Transfer and Social Capital Generation For A Pacific Island Aid Infrastructure Project. The Lerning Organization, Vol 13, No 5, pp. 475- 494.
-  Merlo, O.; Bell, S.J; Menguc, B., & Whitewell, G.J. (2006). Spcial Ccapital, Customer Service Oriietation and Creativity In Retail Stores. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 59, pp. 1214-1221.
-  Monnavarian, Abbas, & Amini, Azadeh. (2009). Do Interaction Within Network Lead To Knowledge Management?. Business Strategy Series, Vol 10, No 3, pp. 139- 155.
-  Mu, Jifeng, Peng, Gang, & Love, Edwin .(2008). Interfirm Network, Social Capital, and Knowledge Management Flow. Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol 12, Nom 4, 2008, p. 86-100.
-  Nahapiet, J; Ghoshal (1998). Social Capital, Intellectual Capital and The Organizational Advantage. Academy of Manamement Review, 23(2), 242- 266.
-  Nazem, F. & A. Motalebi .(2011). The structural model for intellectual capital based on organizational learning in martyr Beheshti University. Quarterly Journal Approaches in Educational Administration, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 29-50. [In Persian].
-  Putnam, R.D & K. A Goss (2002). Introduction in Putnam, democracies in flux, The Evolution of School Capital in Contemporary Society. Oxford University.
-  Putnam, R.D.(1995). Bowling Alone: Americas Declining Social Capital. Journal of Democracy, Vol. 6, pp. 56-76.
-  Ratten, V. and Suseno, Y. (2006).Knowledge Development, Social Capital and Alliance Learning, International Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 60-72.
-  Ratten, Vanessa and Suseno, Yuliani (2008)."Knowledge development, social capital and alliance learning", International Journal of Educational Management. 20(1) (2006) 60-72.
-  Rottman, Joseph W. (2008). Successful Knowledge Transfer Within Offsher Supplier In Strategic Alliance”. Journal of Information Technology, 23. pp. 31- 43.
-  Styhre, Alexander (2008). The role of social capital in knowledge sharing: the case of specialist rock construction company. Construction management and economics, 26. Pp: 940-951.
-  Vander Hoof, Bort & Hysman, Marlean. (2009). Managing Knowledge Sharing: Emergent and Engineering Approach. Information & Management, 46, 1-8.
-  Weijing, C. (2010). The Study on Relation between Knowledge Management and Organizational Innovation. Future Information Technology and Management Engineering (FITME), 2010 International Conference on.
-  Wong C. K. (2004). Critical realist approach to organizational innovation research 4th international critical management studies conference critical realism:progeress and challenges stream.
-  Yang, Shu-Chen & Forn, Cheng-Kiang. (2009). Social Capital, Behavioural Control, and Tacit Knowledge Sharing Amulti-Informant Design. International Journal of Information Management, 29, 210-218.
Publication order reference