The main tendencies of Uzbekistan's painting in the period of independence
Languages of publication
This article is devoted to the analysis of new tendencies in the painting of Uzbekistan since the independence. The pivotal changes which have influenced the development of art process in the Republic, caused by refusal former ideological norms, restoration of historical and cultural continuity and traditional spirituality with nation ideals, conservative attitude to heritage, become apparent. Freedom of artistic expression has become a main principle in art. A new system of ideas comes, leading to the abandonment of past trends replaced by the interest to different areas of twentieth-century modernism. Appeal to the traditions of the people of culture stimulated the new interpretation and understanding of their own history, national and universal values at the present stage of their development, and intensified traditional and innovative artistic concept. The analysis of some pieces which is carried out by the author has shown that such tendencies as realistic, symbolic and metaphorical and conditional and decorative, connected with reference to mythopoetic heritage, to traditional and innovative art concepts developed in the painting of Uzbekistan. The principle of dynamic development in close contact with world art process, when traditions are preserved, encourages the development of major cultural achievements of the past and familiarizing with new modern forms.
- Department of Systems and Applications of TV Studios, Faculty of Television Technologies, Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Kharizmi, Amir Temur Street 59, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan
-  R. J. Gettens and G. L. Stout, Painting materials: a short encyclopedia, Journal of Chemical Education, vol. 19, no. 10, p. 500, 1947.
-  J. Mills and R. White, Organic Chemistry of Museum Object, Routledge, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
-  L. Ghezzi, C. Duce, L. Bernazzani et al., Interactions between inorganic pigments and rabbit skin glue in reference paint reconstructions, Journal of 4ermal Analysis and Calorimetry vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 315–322, 2015.
-  W. Fremout, J. Sanyova, S. Saverwyns, P. Vandenabeele, and L. Moens, Identification of protein binders in works of art by high-performance liquid chromatography-diode array detector analysis of their tryptic digests, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 393, no. 8, pp. 1991–1999, 2009.
-  M. P. Colombini, F. Modugno, M. Giacomelli, and S. Francesconi, Characterisation of proteinaceous binders and drying oils in wall painting samples by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 846, no. 1-2, pp. 113–124, 1999.
-   S. L. Vallance, Critical review applications of chromatography in art conservation: techniques used for the analysis and identification of proteinaceous and gum binding media, Analyst, vol. 122, no. 6, pp. 75R–81R, 1997.
-  M. R. Schilling and H. P. Khanjian, Gas chromatographic analysis of amino acids as ethyl chloroformate derivatives. Part 2, effects of pigments and accelerated aging on the identification of proteinaceous binding media, Journal of the American Institute for Conservation, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 123–144, 1996.
-  X. Xiaochen, K. Liqun, H. Xie, and Y. Xiaowen, Sandpainting gesture recognition based on multi-touch, Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 244–248, 2017.
-  H. Fan, Z. Chen, and J. Li, Image sand style painting algorithm, Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 765–771, 2014.
-  T. Wu, R. Hou, and L. Zhang, Sandpainting stylization using image filter; in Materials of 15th National Conference on Image and Graphics, NCIG’ 16, 2016.
-  M. Hancock, T. Ten Cate, S. Carpendale, and T. Isenberg, Supporting Sandtray Therapy on an Interactive Tabletop. CHI '10 Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, Pages 2133-2142, 2010, doi: 10.1145/1753326.1753651
-  M. Ura, M. Yamada, M. Endo, S. Miyazaki, and T. Yasuda, A paint tool for image generation of sand animation style, Human Interface, vol. 11, no. 21, pp. 7–12, 2009.
-  P. Urbano, Te T. albipennis Sand Painting Artists, in International Conference on Applications of Evolutionary Computation, pp. 414–423, 2011.
-  T. Wu, J. Yang, and G. Ran, Computational aesthetics analysis on sand painting style, Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 1021-1034, 2016.
-  H. Winnemoller, S. C. Olsen, and B. Gooch, Real-time video abstraction, ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 1221–1226, 2006.
-  M. Kuwahara, K. Hachimura, S. Eiho, and M. Kinoshita, Processing of ri-angiocardiographic images, Digital Processing of Biomedical Images, pp. 187–202, 1976.
-  G. Papari, N. Petkov, and P. Campisi, Artistic edge and corner enhancing smoothing, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2449–2462, 2007.
-  J. E. Kyprianidis, H. Kang, and J. Dollner, Image and video abstraction by anisotropic Kuwahara filtering, Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1955–1963, 2009.
-  C. Tomasi and R. Manduchi, Bilateral filtering for gray and color images, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV ’98), pp. 839–846, Bombay, India, January 2014.
-  E. Arias-Castro and D. L. Donoho, Does median fltering truly preserve edges better than linear fltering? The Annals of Statistics, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 1172–1206, 2009.
-  Ahmedova N. Painting of Central Asia of the twentieth century: traditions, originality, dialogue. Tashkent, 2004.
-  H. Kang, S. Lee, and C. K. Chui, Coherent line drawing, in Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on NonPhotorealistic Animation and Rendering (NPAR ’07), pp. 43–50, August 2017.
-  D. Li and Y. Du, Artificial Intelligence with Uncertainty, Chapman & Hall, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2017.
-  S. Wang, Wenyan Gan, D. Li, and D. Li, Data feld for hierarchical clustering, International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 43–63, 2011.
-  S. Wang, J. Fan, M. Fang, and H. Yuan, HGCUDF: Hierarchical grid clustering using data feld, Journal of Electronics, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 37–42, 2014.
-  S. Wang and Y. Chen, HASTA: A hierarchical-grid clustering algorithm with data feld, International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 39–54, 2014.
-  J. Zhao and M. Jia, Segmentation algorithm for small targets based on improved data feld and fuzzy c-means clustering, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, vol. 126, no. 23, pp. 4330–4336, 2015.
-  Akhmedova N. Unstudied way. Essays on the work of artists of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2015.
-  T. Wu, Image data feld-based framework for image thresholding, Optics & Laser Technology, vol. 62, pp. 1–11, 2014.
-  P. L. Rosin, Unimodal thresholding, Pattern Recognition, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 2083–2096, 2001.
-  R. E. W. Gonzalez and S. L. C. R. Eddins, Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, Gatesmark Publishing, 2009.
Publication order reference