Analysis of the Problems Faced by the Fresh IPE Graduates at Their Initial Career
Languages of publication
Department of Industrial & Production Engineering started its glorious journey from 2006 in Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology. Since then approximately 250 students graduated and continuously enhancing the global quality of the department through leading discovery and innovation. Despite their shines in career, some problems come their way and make them realize that they should be more careful about them in their University life. In order to get the regarding information, we surveyed about 100 graduates of IPE from different series. They are now working in different sectors with a different designation. Their experience about their career life will help us to find out the problems faced by the fresh IPE graduates as well as it will help us to solve the problems in our University life. We analyzed the data & build methodology through the brainstorming process & finally achieved our result. This will provide a way to overcome the problems faced by the fresh IPE graduates in their initial career.
-  Hasan, Md Zahid. Personal Skill development by Applying ‘KAIZEN’: An Experimental Case Study. Asian Journal of Mathematical Sciences 2017; 1(6): 234-240
-  Hasan, Z., and M. S. Hossain. Improvement of Effectiveness by Applying PDCA Cycle or Kaizen: An Experimental Study on Engineering Students. Journal of Scientific Research 10.2 (2018) 159-173.
-  Channar, Sheeba Hussain, et al. Assesment of problems faced by female post graduate students: A case study of Jamshoro city universities. Engineering Technologies and Applied Sciences (ICETAS), 4th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
-  Shreenivas, B., et al. Leveraging The Assesment Methods For Outcome Based Education. Journal of Engineering Education Transformations (2015) 331-334.
-  Daghan, Gökhan, and Buket Akkoyunlu. A Qualitative Study about Performance Based Assesment Methods Used in Information Technologies Lesson. Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice 14.1 (2014) 333-338.
-  Kubota, Kenichi, et al. Analyzing learning environments of distance education in Japan. Distance Learning and the Internet Conference. 2008.
-  Miyakoshi, Maiko. Higher Education and Development in Egypt: Exploratory case study of the perception of E-JUST students and graduates. Uppsala University Publications, 2016.
-  Korsah, Kweku Gyano. Academic progression of graduates from technical institutions in Ghana to tertiary institutions: The case of Cape Coast technical institute. Diss. University of Cape Coast, 2013.
-  Ali Alghail, Ali Abdullah, and Omer Hassan Ali Mahfoodh. Academic reading difficulties encountered by international graduate students in a Malaysian University. Issues in Educational Research 26.3 (2016) 369.
-  Hai-ming, Hu, Gu Hai-ling, and Hu Guo-chun. Survey and Consideration of Graduate Employment Difficulties [J]. China Construction Education Z 6 (2010).
-  Geng-yu, Wang, Zhang Meng, and Tong Jun-wu. Analysis of employment difficulties of female graduate students in Engineering college and solutions [J]. Journal of Jiamusi Education Institute 2 (2011) 336.
-  Chi, Michelene TH, et al. Self‐explanations: How students study and use examples in learning to solve problems. Cognitive science 13.2 (1989) 145-182.
-  Lyu, J. (1996). Applying Kaizen and automation to process reengineering. The Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 15, 125–132.
-  Jolanta Rubik. The application of kaizen costing conception in production and administration area. Finanse, Rynki Finansowe, Ubezpieczenia Issue Year: 2013, Issue No: 61 (2), Page Range: 509-520
-  Paul Knechtges MD, Michael, Christopher Decker MD. Application of Kaizen Methodology to Foster Departmental Engagement in Quality Improvement. Journal of the American College of Radiology Volume 11, Issue 12, Part A, December 2014, Pages 1126-1130
-  Manuel F. Suárez‐Barraza, Juan Ramis‐Pujol, Laoucine Kerbache, (2011) Thoughts on kaizen and its evolution: Three different perspectives and guiding principles, International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, Vol. 2 Issue: 4, pp.288-308, https://doi.org/10.1108/20401461111189407
-  Manuel F. Suarez Barraza, Tricia Smith, Su Mi Dahlgaard‐Park, (2009) Lean‐kaizen public service: an empirical approach in Spanish local governments, The TQM Journal, Vol. 21 Issue: 2, pp.143-167, https://doi.org/10.1108/17542730910938146
Publication order reference