The Effectiveness of In-service Training Courses on the Sixth Grade Teachers of Andimeshk City
Languages of publication
This study aimed at evaluating the effectiveness of in-service training courses on the sixth grade teachers of Andimeshk. This was a descriptive survey. The population consisted of all 115 sixth grade teachers of Andimeshk selected by using complete census. A researcher-made questionnaire was used to collect information on the effectiveness of in-service training courses on aspects of attitudes, skills and knowledge. The reliability of each category was calculated by using Cronbach. To analyze the data, descriptive statistics and inferential statistics like Friedman rank test, chi-square test of goodness of fit, and one- sample t-test were used. The results showed that teachers evaluated the effectiveness of in-service training courses on their attitudes, skills and knowledge to be above the average.
-  Adomi Esharenane E., Kenneth I. N. Nwalo (2003(. Prospects for continuing professional education for library and information science professional in Nigeria: the case of Delta State. New Library World 104(11/12): 499- 508.
-  Al-hoseini H. (2011). Continuous engineering theory of the CEO (Identification of originality of permanent changes in the body as the development of individual and community organizations). Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan University.
-  Andishmand H. (1998). The Influence of clinical competence promotion program on the quality of work life of nurses, Cardiac intensive care unit, Thesis (MA), Tarbiat Modarres University. School of Medical Sciences.
-  Bazargan A. (2009). Evaluation of operational concepts and patterns, SAMT publication, Tehran, research organizations and universities to develop humanities books, printing
-  Chiachi P. (2003). Methods of in-service education. Tehran. Mobin publication.
-  Daneshpajouh Z., Farzad V. (2007). Elementary school teachers' professional skills evaluation, Journal of Educational Innovations, No. 18, Vol. V, winter
-  Farahmand R. (2003). The relationship between corporate management and the quality of working life of the staff of Agriculture Organization of Khorramabad, Thesis (MS) –Azad University of Khorramabad.
-  Hogaboam D. (2004). "Effects of a Teacher Inservice Training Model on Student Perception of Elementary Science". Dissertation Abstracts International, Vol. 56, No.5, P.1724.
-  Hoseini H. (2015). The effectiveness of in-service training of Office of Human Resources in improving the performance of managers, faculty and staff of a university area of Islamic Azad University. New approach in the second year of Educational Management, No. 5.
-  Hoseini S. M. H. (2009). The evaluation of the effectiveness of short-term training of the staff on their performance in Municipality of Tabriz, Department of Studies and Research, City Planning Department, Shiraz.
-  Katrina N. (2011). Staff training effect on the performance of English language teachers. European Journal of Teacher Education, Volume 31, Number 3, England, Delz.
-  Khaledi Z. (2007). The effectiveness of the professional skills of teachers in secondary schools in Soustgerd, Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University of Arak
-  Khaniyan S., Rabi M. (2006). Planning and training of human resources (principles and procedures). Tehran: Mehrberna
-  Khodadadinejad P. (2003). Assessment of technical skills of managers And providing a model for their service education in Primary school in Tehran. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran.
-  Mohammadi A. (2003). Evaluation of the effectiveness of in-service training of teachers and school administrators in Torbatejam. MA thesis. Islamic Azad University of Tabriz
-  Monfared. N. (2010) Effects and benefits of staff training in Agriculture Organization, Journal of Agriculture, No. 9, Tehran.
-  Mousavi M. (2011). Effects of short-term training of staff in improving employee productivity of Transportation Department, Tehran, published by the Ministry of Roads and Transportation Department.
-  Nikouei Moghadam M., Mir Rezaei N. (2006). Effect of in-service training on the productivity of the staff of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Journal of Management »Information Management Health» Spring and Summer 3: 1384.
-  Rezaei K. (2007). Professional competence of members of the Scientific Board, Journal of Educational Leadership and Management, Islamic Azad University of Garmsar, second year, No. 4, pp. 151-166.
-  Shabak M. (2013). Factors affecting the quality of long-term in-service training (education): a case of primary teachers in Tehran, Journal of Management in education, No. 9, pp. 111.
-  Suleman Q., Aslam H., Habib M., B., Javed T., Umbrin S. (2011). Evaluative Study Of The Effectiveness Of Teaching Performance Of In-Service Promoted Secondary School Teachers In Khyber Pukhtunkhwa (Pakistan), International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 1 No. 14; October 2011
-  Tavakoli T. (2010). Evaluating the need for in-service training courses in human resource management, Electronic Journal of Libraries and Museums, Volume One, Number Four, pp. 1-5.
Publication order reference