Statistical Blackhole Dynamics
Languages of publication
In this paper, the non-generalized or restricted second law blackhole dynamics as given by Bekenstein in the beginning is restated, with a rigid proof, in a different form akin to the statement of the second law of thermodynamics given by Clausius. The various physical possibilities and implications of this statement are discussed therein. This paper is a not a mere venture into the restricted second law of blackhole dynamics pertaining to blackholes emitting Hawking radiation but rather a proper scheme in the development of a proper statistical blackhole dynamics. The paper thus considers an interesting reformulation of the second law of blackhole thermodynamics after some revisions and then several main results including the probabilistic formula for curvature at the horizon.
-  J. D. Bekenstein, Phys. Rev. D 7, 2333 (1973).
-  J. D. Bekenstein, Phys. Rev. D 9, 3292 (1974).
-  S.W. Hawking, Nature 248, 30 (1974); ibid., Commun. Math. Phys. 43, 199 (1975), Phys. Rev. D 13, 191-197 (1976), S.W. Hawking, Commun. Math. Phys. 25, 152 (1972).
-  J. M. Bardeen, B. Carter and S.W. Hawking, Commun. Math. Phys. 31, 161 (1973).
-  S.W. Hawking, Phys. Rev. Lett., 26, 1344; ibid., Commun. Math. Phys. 25, 152 (1972), W. Israel, Commun. Math. Phys. 8, 245 (1968), Phys. Rev. 164, 1776 (1967), B. Carter, Phys. Rev. Lett. 26, 331 (1970).
-  N. Straumann, General Relativity with applications to Astrophysics, (Springer, Berlin 2004).
-  G. Horowitz and J. Polchinski, Phys. Rev D 6689, (1997).
-  A. Ashtekar, J. Baez, A. Corichi and K. Krasnov, Quantum Geometry and Blackhole Entropy, Phys. Rev. Lett. 80, 904-907(1998) or gr-qc/9710007. See also the exhaustive review: Abhay Ashtekar and Badri Krishnan, Isolated and Dynamical Horizons and their Applications and references therein.
-  E. Verlinde, On the Origins of Gravity and the Laws of Newton, JHEP 1104, 029 (2011) or arXiv.1001.0785
-  K. Kabe, Geometry and Probability: Statistical Geometrodynamics with Holography, accepted for publication and to be published in the special issue of the EJTP.
-  Abhay Ashtekar (1986), Phys. Rev. Lett. 57, 2244-2247; (1987) Phys. Rev. D 36, 1587-1602.
Publication order reference