Analysis of logistics progress in Poland
Languages of publication
Logistics deals with the flow of goods, services and related information on the scale of the enterprise and the entire market system in order to meet the needs of consumers. Nowadays, we can not imagine the functioning of our society without logistics. The considerations taken up approximate the importance of the role of logistics development management. For this purpose, selected up-to-date literature sources have been taken into account, and an analysis of cargo and passenger transport in 2014-2017 in Poland were presented. This study presents selected results of own questionnaire conducted on a group of 120 people. The aim of the article is to assess the importance of logistic innovations in the process of shaping the effectiveness of a modern enterprise.
-  E. M. Rogers, F. F. Shoemaker, Communication of Innovations: A Cross-Cultural Approach, Free Press, New York. (1971).
-  Y. Truong, A cross-country study of consumer innovativeness and technological service innovation. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 20. (2013) 130–137.
-  B. Vandecasteele, M. Geuens, Motivated consumer innovativeness: concept, measurement, and validation. International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 27, No. 3. (2010) 308–318.
-  JBEM Steenkamp, F. Hofstede, M. Wedel, A cross-national comparison into the national and national cultural antecedents of consumer innovativeness. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63, No. 2. (1999).
-  G. R. Foxall, R. E. Goldsmith, S. Brown, Consumer psychology for marketing, London, Int. Thomson Business Press. (1998).
-  S.J. Grawe, Logistics innovation: a literature - based conceptual framework. International Journal of Logistics Management, no 3. (2009) 369-370.
-  B. N. Yahya, H. Bae, J. Bae, Structural and semantic approach to similarity measurement of logistics processes. International Journal of Industrial Engineering, no 1-2 (2013) 47.
-  M. Thakur, C. Hurburgh, Framework for implementing traceability system in the bulk grain supply chain. Journal of Food Engineering 95, (2009) 617-626.
-  J. Dul, T. Hak, Case Study Methodology in Business Research, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (2008) 3-6.
-  R.A. Swanson, E.F. Holton, (red.), Research in Organizations: Foundations and Methods of Inquiry, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, San Francisco (2005) 328-329.
-  N. Denzin, The Research Act: A Theoretical Introduction to Sociological Methods. Transaction Publishers, (2009) 297-300.
-  B. Hunt, Publishing Qualitative Research in Counseling Journals. Journal of Counseling & Development, vol. 89, nr 3 (2011) 299-300.
-  J.J. Coyle, E.J. Bardi, Jr. C.J. Langley, Logistics management, PWE, Warszawa, (2007).
Publication order reference