Marketing in manufacturing company
Languages of publication
Activity of manufacturing companies is based on managing the resources and relations with contractors and customers. In this last case marketing is important. Without the respectively selected marketing instruments and elaborated schemes and standards of conduct, companies would not have a chance for survival in the market economy. Production of goods is not done with the sole purpose of gaining company’s profits, but it is simultaneously oriented on satisfaction of customers needs, and according to this one cannot exist without another. The purpose of this papers is rationalization of knowledge about marketing in manufacturing companies in the field of sustained growth .
-  Hopwood, Bill, Mary Mellor, and Geoff O'Brien. Sustainable development: mapping different approaches. Sustainable development 13.1 (2005) 38-52
-  Smit, Barry, and Olga Pilifosova. Adaptation to climate change in the context of sustainable development and equity. Sustainable Development 8.9 (2003) 9
-   Dempsey, Nicola, et al. The social dimension of sustainable development: Defining urban social sustainability. Sustainable development 19.5 (2011) 289-300
-  Elkington, John. Towards the sustainable corporation: Win-win-win business strategies for sustainable development. California management review 36.2 (1994) 90-100
-  Zeithaml, Valarie A., Mary Jo Bitner, and Dwayne D. Gremler. Services marketing: Integrating customer focus across the firm. (2006).
-  Kotler, Philip. Marketing for nonprofit organizations. Prentice-Hall, 1982.
-  Andreasen, Alan R. Marketing social change. Jossey-Bass, 1995.
-  Morgan, Robert M., and Shelby D. Hunt. The commitment-trust theory of relationship marketing. The journal of marketing (1994) 20-38
-  Vargo, Stephen L., and Robert F. Lusch. Evolving to a new dominant logic for marketing. Journal of marketing 68.1 (2004) 1-17
-  Hoffman, Donna L., and Thomas P. Novak. Marketing in hypermedia computer-mediated environments: Conceptual foundations. The Journal of Marketing (1996) 50-68
-  Kotler, Philip, and Gary Armstrong. Principles of marketing. Pearson education, 2010.
-  Andreasen, Alan R., Philip Kotler, and David Parker. Strategic marketing for nonprofit organizations. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2003.
-  Hutt, Michael D., and Thomas W. Speh. & Edition: Business Marketing Management. South-Western Publishing Company, 2005.
-  Webster Jr., Frederick E. The changing role of marketing in the corporation. The Journal of Marketing (1992) 1-17
-  Wojtaszek H., Selected aspects of innovative notivation. World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12
-  Berry, Leonard L. Services marketing is different. Business 30.3 (1980) 24-29
-  Hoffman, K. Douglas, and John EG Bateson. Essentials of services marketing: Concepts, strategies and cases. South-Western Pub, 2001.
-  Kotler, Philip, and Gerald Zaltman. Social marketing: an approach to planned social change. The Journal of Marketing (1971) 3-12
-  Miciuła, I. The Measurement of Human Capital Methods. Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 16(1) (2016) 37-49
Publication order reference