Development of methodology for regional analysis (safety of the region, safety of the country)
Languages of publication
The globalization processes of the economies worldwide and the dynamic development of trade and international cooperation create new conditions and threats, under which countries and social-political-economic organizations (e.g. EU) must operate. Experience over the last years has shown, that even the strongest supporters of openness to other values and culture, which are new for Europe, have revised their views, surprised by the scale of illegal immigrations and its implications. This is one of the most important problems in the start of XXI century. Now very important is to describe the methodology for regional analysis (safety of the region, safety of the country).
-  Aspanowicz J., Metodologia nauk, Toruń 2003.
-  Creswell John W., Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches, Third Edition, Kraków 2013.
-  Goertz G., Social Science Concepts. A User’s Guide, Princeton University Press, Princeton & Oxford Press, 2014.
-  Grobler A., Metodologia nauk, Kraków 2006.
-  Leśniewski Z., Zarys metodologii dydaktyki obronnej, Warszawa 2014.
-  Stefanowicz B., Informacja, Warszawa 2010.
Publication order reference