Nanotechnology in textile industry
Languages of publication
The article presents the application of nanotechnology in the textile sector. Textile engineering has been shown as an interdisciplinary field of science. Contemporary textile and clothing industry is based on the cooperation of different scientific fields including materials science, medicine, cosmonautics, nanotechnology and chemistry. At present, fast development is observed of innovative products in the clothing industry, and above all, of technical products.
-  A.R. Köhler, C. Som, Risk preventative innovation strategies for emerging technologies the cases of nano-textiles and smart textiles. Technovation 34 (2014) 420-430.
-  J.K. Petra, S. Gouda, Application of nanotechnology in textile engineering: An overview. Journal of Engineering and Technology Research 5 (5) (2013) 104-111.
-  D. Li, Y. Xia, Electrospinning of Nanofibres: Reinventing the Wheel? Advenced Materials 14 (2014) 1151-1170.
-  D. Li, Y. Wang, Y. Xia, Electrospinning of Polymeric and Ceramic Nanofibers as Uniaxially Aligned Arrays. Nano Letters 8 (2003) 1167-1171.
-  Y. W. H. Wong, C. W. M. Yuen, M. Y. S. Leung, S. K. A. Ku, H. L. I. Lam, Selected applications of nanotechnology in textiles. AUTEX Research Journal Vol. 6 No 1, (2006) 1473-1481.
-  A.P.S. Sawhney, K.V. Singh, B.D. Condon, G. Li, David Hui, Modern applications of nanotechnology in textiles. Textile Research Journal 78 (8) (2008) 731-739.
-  H. W. Ahn, C.H. Park, S.E. Chung, Waterproof and Breathable Properties of Nanoweb Applied Clothing. Textile Research Journal 81(14) (2011) 1438–1447
-  N.W.S. Kam, T.C. Jessop, P.A. Wender, H. Dai, Nanotube Molecular Transporters: Internalization of Carbon Nanotube−Protein Conjugates into Mammalian Cells. Journal of the American Chemical Society 126 (22) (2004) 6850–6851
-  C. Del Gaudio, S. Baiguera, F. Ajalloueian, A. Bianco, P. Macchiarini, Are synthetic scaffolds suitable for the development of clinical tissue-engineered tubular organs?. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research 8 (2014) 2427-2447.
-  R. S. Barthate, S. Ramakrishna, Nanofibrous filtering media: Filtration problems and solutions form tiny materials. Journal of Membrane Science Vol. 296, No.1-2, (2007) 1-8.
-  P.J. Rivero, A. Urrutia, J. Goicoechea, F. J. Arregui, Nanomaterials for Functional Textiles and Fibers. Nanoscale Research Letters 10 (2015) 501
-  P. Miśkiewicz, I. Frydrych. Considerations on modifying basalt fabrics protecting against the thermal radiation. World Scientific News 76 (2017) 85-90
-  P. Miśkiewicz, I. Frydrych, A Cichocka, W. Pawlak. (2017) Considerations on applying selected techniques of CVD and PVD processes for modifying basalt fabrics used for protective gloves. Monograph Innovations in protective and e- textiles in balance with comfort and ecology, Łódź, Publisher Lodz University of Technology, pp. 120-130.
-  T. Burakowski, T. Wierzchoń, Metal surface engineering, Scientific and Technical Publishers, Warsaw, 1995.
-  L.A. Dobrzański, Shaping the structure and properties of the surfaces of engineering and biomedical materials. (In Polish), Copyright by L.A. Dobrzański, Gliwice, 2009.
-  W.M. Posadowski, A. Wiatrowski, K. Tadaszek, J. Kudzia, Magnetron spraying - technology and technology, ELECTRONICS, nr 2, 2012.
Publication order reference