Challenges in Sustainable Development of Agriculture Sector: an Indian Scenario
Languages of publication
Sustainable Agriculture innovations include least soil unsettling influence, lasting soil cover through yield deposits or cover harvests, and yield revolutions for accomplishing higher profitability. In India, endeavors to create refine and scatter preservation based farming advancements have been in progress for almost two decades and gained huge ground from that point forward despite the fact that there are a few imperatives that influence Sustainable Agriculture. Especially, huge endeavors have been made on no-till in wheat under a rice-wheat pivot in the Indo-Gangetic fields. There are a greater number of settlements than tradeoffs for selection of Sustainable Agriculture be that as it may; the balance among the two was comprehended by both adopters and promoters. The advances of Sustainable Agriculture give chances to decrease the cost of generation, spare water and supplements, increment yields, increment trim expansion, enhance effective utilization of assets, and advantage the earth. Nonetheless, there are still requirements for advancement of Sustainable Agriculture advances, for example, absence of suitable seeders particularly for little and medium scale agriculturists, rivalry of yield buildups between Sustainable Agriculture utilize and domesticated animals sustaining, blazing of yield buildups, accessibility of talented and logical labor and conquering the inclination or outlook about culturing. The need to build up the arrangement Sustainable Agriculture sing and procedures is pressing to advance Sustainable Agriculture in the district. This article audits the developing worries because of constant selection of ordinary farming frameworks, what's more, examinations the imperatives, prospects, arrangement issues and research requirements for preservation Agriculture in India.
- Department of Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India, email@example.com
- Department of Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Electrical, Power & Energy, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India, email@example.com
-  Abrol, I. and S. Sangar (2006). Sustaining Indian agriculture-conservation agriculture the way forward. Current Science - Bangalore 91(8): 1020.
-  Bzowska-Bakalarz, M., A. Trendak, et al. (2015). Aerial Method of Plant Protection with the Use of an Autogyro for Sustainable Agriculture. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 7: 54-58.
-  Chen, H.-G. and Y. H. P. Zhang (2015). New biorefineries and sustainable agriculture: Increased food, biofuels, and ecosystem security. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 47: 117-132.
-  Cupiał, M., A. Szeląg-Sikora, et al. (2015). Optimisation of the Machinery Park with the Use of OTR-7 Software in Context of Sustainable Agriculture. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 7: 64-69.
-  Fatkhiati, S., P. Tjiptoherijanto, et al. (2015). Sustainable Agropolitan Management Model in the Highland of Tropical Rainforest Ecosystem: The Case of Selupu Rejang Agropolitan Area, Indonesia. Procedia Environmental Sciences 28: 613-622.
-  Feola, G., A. M. Lerner, et al. (2015). Researching farmer behaviour in climate change adaptation and sustainable agriculture: Lessons learned from five case studies. Journal of Rural Studies 39: 74-84.
-  Gathala, M. K., J. Ladha, et al. (2011). Effect of tillage and crop establishment methods on physical properties of a medium-textured soil under a seven-year rice− wheat rotation. Soil Science Society of America Journal 75(5): 1851-1862.
-  Gopal, R., R. Jat, et al. (2010). Direct dry seeded rice production technology and weed management in rice based systems. Technical Bulletin, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, New Delhi, India 28 p.
-  Huang, J., M. Tichit, et al. (2015). Comparative review of multifunctionality and ecosystem services in sustainable agriculture. Journal of Environmental Management 149: 138-147.
-  Jat, M., M. Gathala, et al. (2009). Evaluation of precision land leveling and double zero-till systems in the rice–wheat rotation: Water use, productivity, profitability and soil physical properties. Soil and Tillage Research 105(1): 112-121.
-  Landgraf, P., M. Rusu, et al. (2007). A mammalian microRNA expression atlas based on small RNA library sequencing. Cell 129(7): 1401-1414.
-  Mehmood, A., A. Waqas, et al. (2015). Economic Viability of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump for Sustainable Agriculture Growth in Pakistan. Materials Today: Proceedings 2(10, Part B): 5190-5195.
-  Niemmanee, T., R. Kaveeta, et al. (2015). Assessing the Economic, Social, and Environmental Condition for the Sustainable Agricultural System Planning in Ban Phaeo District, Samut Sakhonn Province, Thailand. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 197: 2554-2560.
-  Palencia-Aguilar, C. I. (2015). Sustainable Agriculture in Mining Regions for Aggregate Production. Procedia Engineering 107: 452-462.
-  Pandey, P. K., V. Vaddella, et al. (2016). In-vessel composting system for converting food and green wastes into pathogen free soil amendment for sustainable agriculture. Journal of Cleaner Production 139: 407-415.
-  Papadopoulos, S., C. Karelakis, et al. (2015). Going sustainable or conventional? Evaluating the CAP's impacts on the implementation of sustainable forms of agriculture in Greece. Land Use Policy 47: 90-97.
-  Pathak, P., N. K. Bhardwaj, et al. (2011). Optimization of chemical and enzymatic deinking of photocopier waste paper. BioResources 6(1): 447-463.
-  Petrache, P., S. Rodino, et al. (2015). Sustainable practices for plant protection management in organic agriculture. Journal of Biotechnology 208, Supplement: S53.
-  Saharawat, Y., J. Ladha, et al. (2012). Simulation of resource-conserving technologies on productivity, income and greenhouse gas GHG emission in rice-wheat system. Journal of Soil Science and Environmental Management Vol. 3(1), pp. 9-22.
-  Tsitsimpelis, I., I. Wolfenden, et al. (2016). Development of a grow-cell test facility for research into sustainable controlled-environment agriculture. Biosystems Engineering 150: 40-53.
-  Tsuchiya, K., Y. Hara, et al. (2015). Linking food and land systems for sustainable peri-urban agriculture in Bangkok Metropolitan Region. Landscape and Urban Planning 143: 192-204.
-  Verma, J. P., D. K. Jaiswal, et al. (2015). Current need of organic farming for enhancing sustainable agriculture. Journal of Cleaner Production 102: 545-547.
-  Woodruff, P. G., H. A. Boushey, et al. (2007). Genome-wide profiling identifies epithelial cell genes associated with asthma and with treatment response to corticosteroids. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 104(40): 15858-15863.
-  Wu, X., F. Wu, et al. (2015). Emergy and greenhouse gas assessment of a sustainable, integrated agricultural model (SIAM) for plant, animal and biogas production: Analysis of the ecological recycle of wastes. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 96: 40-50.
-  Zhang, D., M. Yan, et al. (2016). Is current biochar research addressing global soil constraints for sustainable agriculture? Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 226: 25-32.
Publication order reference