Lossless transmission lines terminated by crystal oscillator circuit
Languages of publication
The present paper deals with ТЕМ propagation of waves along lossless transmission lines terminated by a crystal oscillator circuit. The crystal oscillator circuit generates nonlinear boundary conditions derived by the Kirchhoff’s law. Then the mixed problem for the hyperbolic transmission line system to an initial value problem for neutral system on the boundary is reduced. The main purpose of the present paper is to show an existence-uniqueness of a periodic solution of the neutral system. This is achieved by introducing a suitable operator acting on a space of periodic functions. Its fixed point is a periodic solution of the neutral system. The advantages of the presented method on numerical example are demonstrated. The solution can be obtained by successive approximations.
-  Devendra Misra, Radio-Frequency and Microwave Communication Circuits. Analysis and Design. 2nd ed., University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Publication 2004.
-  Robert Matthys, Crystal Oscillator Circuits, Krieger Publishing Company Malabar, Florida, 1992.
-  Harry Weber, Wolfgand Mathis, Steady State Analysis of Crystal Oscillator Circuits Using a Self-consistent Carleman Linearization. IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Florence, Italy 2018.
-  Harry Weber, Richard Mathis, Wolfgang Mathis, Analysis of Dissipative Nambu Systems with Limit Cycles Using a Self-consistent Carleman Linearization, 9th Vienna International Conference on Mathematical Modelling (Mathmod 2018), Wien, Österreich (2018).
-  Guillermo Gonzalez, Foundations of Oscillator Circuit Design. Artech House, Inc., Boston London 2007.
-  Vittoz E., Degrauwe M., Bitz S., High performance of crystal oscillator circuits: Theory and applications. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits 23 (1988) 774-783
-  Peter Vizmuller, RF Design Guide Systems, Circuits and Equations. Artech House, Inc., Boston London 1995.
-  Razavi B., The crystal oscillator. IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine, 2017, 7-9.
-  Stephen Maas, Nonlinear Microwave and RF Circuits. 2nd ed., Artech House Boston-London 2003.
-  Comi C., Corigliano A., Langfelder G., Longoni A., Tocchio A., Simoni B., A resonant microaccelerometer with high sensitivity operating in an oscillating circuit. Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems 19(5) (2010), 1140-1152
-  Macrelli E., Romani A., Paganelli R.P., Camarda A., Tartagni M., Design of low-voltage integrated step-up oscillators with microtransformers for energy harvesting applications. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems 62(7) (2015) 1747-1756
-  Chien H.C., Voltage- and current-modes sinusoidal oscillator using a single differential voltage current conveyor. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering 16(4) (2013)395-404
-  Suh I., Roblin P., Model comparison for noise in oscillators with and without AM to PM noise conversion. IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 59(12) (2011) 3129-3145
-  Clive Poole, Izzat Darwazeh, Herbert Zirath, Klas Eriksson, Dan Kuylenstierna, Szhau Lai, Design and Characterization of a Negative Resistance Common Emitter InP Double Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor Subcircuit for Millimeter Wave and Submillimeter Wave Applications. Proceedings of the 44th European Microwave Conference, 6-9 October 2014, Rome, Italy, 933-936.
-  Jose Pedro Cardoso, Jose Machado da Silva, Design Tradeoffs for Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators with Built-in Calibration Mechanisms. 8th IEEE Design and Test Symposium, 16-18 December, 2013, Marrakesh, Morocco.
-  Kitipongwatana A., Koseeyaporn P., Koseeyaporn J., Wardkein P., Enhanced mathematical model for studying fundamental behaviors of injection locked relaxation oscillator. Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists II, IMECS 2015, March 18 - 20, 2015, Hong Kong.
-  Zhaoa S., Liu Y., Research on the intermediate frequency receiver of L-band. Advanced Materials Research Submitted 1056 (2014) 193-196
-  Peng J., Ruf C., Effects of clock frequency stability on digital microwave radiometer performance. Radio Science 45 (2010) 1-10
-  Jin L., Rolland N., Millimeter wave band ultra wideband transmitter MMIC. Journal of Semiconductors 36(9) (2015) 1-6.
-  Hussain M., Elahipanah H., Zumbro J., Rodrigez S., Malm B., Mantooth H., Rusu A., A SiC BJT-based negative resistance oscillator for high-temperature applications. Journal of the Electron Devices Society 7 (2019) 191-195.
-  Unterreithmeier Q., Faust T., Manus S., Kotthaus J., On-chip interferometric detection of nanomechanical motion. Nano Letters 10 (2010) 887-890
-  Vasil Angelov, A Method for Analysis of Transmission Lines Terminated by Nonlinear Loads. Nova Science, New York 2014.
-  Vasil Angelov, Fixed Points in Uniform Spaces and Applications. Cluj University Press “Babes-Bolyia”, Romania 2009.
-  Parashkevova D.D., Delay equations with a control parameter arising in flotation processes. International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology 7(12) (2018) 57-63
-  Angelov V.G., Hristov M., Distortionless lossy transmission lines terminated by in series connected RCL-loads. Circuits and Systems 2 (2011) 297-310.
-  Angelov V.G., Periodic regimes for distortionless lossy transmission lines terminated by parallel connected RCL-loads. In “Transmission Lines: Theory, Types and Applications”, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. (2011) 259-293
Publication order reference