Hamilton-Jacobi/ Canonical Phase Transitions of Ashtekar LQG-Polyakov Strings: World Sheet Dynamics as Regelation through the d = 3 + 1 Spacetime
Languages of publication
The following paper takes up an Ashtekar connectio-dynamics and algebraic quantum field theoretic treatment of a relativistic quantum string without SUSY and hence in four spacetime dimensions treats the Polyakov dynamics of a relativistic quantum string given explicitly by the Polyakov path integral in terms of a “canonical” phase transition where the string is imagined as a thread regelating through the “ice cube” of spacetime.
-  K. A. Kabe, Phys. Rev. D (unpublished), hep-th/1002.2029. ibid., Con densed Geometry: Quantum Canonical Phase Transitions in the Loop. Quantum Gravity Regime, EJTP 10 101-110 (2013).
-  K. A. Kabe, Condensed Geometry II: New Constraints, Unified Structure and Interpretation of Space and Time (to appear in EJTP)
-  T. Thiemann, The LQG String:Loop Quantum Gravity Quantization of String Theory. I Flat Target Space, hep-th/ 0401172v1 (2004).
-  R. C. Helling and G. Policastro, String Quantization: Fock vs. LQG Representations, hep-th/ 0409182v1 (2004).
-  S. Major and K. L. Setter, Gravitational Statistical Mechanics: A Model gr-qc/ 0101031v2; ibid., On the Universality of the Entropy-AreaRelation, gr-qc/0108034v1 H. A. Kastrup, Canonical Quantum Statistics of an Isolated Schwarzschild Black Hole…, Phys. Lett. B 413 (1997) 267.
Publication order reference