Special features of the strategic development identification over commercial banks
Languages of publication
This paper has investigated the major features of informational database over bank actives and credit portfolio with the special features of the strategic development analyses of commercial banks. Moreover, international experience of commercial banks was proposed by authors with possible diffusion versions. The diffusion of international experience has concluded with proposals of the possible analyses.
-  Akimov, A., & Dollery, B. (2009). Financial development policies in Uzbekistan: an analysis of achievements and failures. Economic Change and Restructuring, 42(4), 293-318.
-  Allison, R. (2004). Regionalism, regional structures and security management in Central Asia. International Affairs, 80(3), 463-483.
-  Bobojonov, I., Teuber, R., Hasanov, S., Urutyan, V., & Glauben, T. (2016). Farmers’ export market participation decisions in transition economies: a comparative study between Armenia and Uzbekistan. Development Studies Research, 3(1), 25-35.
-  Brunner, F., Rudolph, T., & Schmid, T. (n.d.). Towards Cross-Channel Management: Strategic, Structural, and Managerial Challenges for Multi-Channel Retail Incumbents. D-Druck Spescha, St. Gallen, 2013.
-  Calhoun, C. (2013). Human Rights Society of Uzbekistan. Globalization. Retrieved from http://en.hrsu.org/archives/1819
-  Djanibekov, N., & others, (2008). A micro-economic analysis of farm restructuring in the Khorezm region, Uzbekistan. Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung.
-  Khalilov, S. A. (2014). The Applying of IAS/IFRS in Uzbekistan. Ovidius University Annals, Series Economic Sciences, 14(2).
-  Kotz, D. M. (2003). The record of economic transition in Uzbekistan. Growth and Poverty Reduction in Uzbekistan in the Next Decade, 6.
-  Reducing variation in credit risk-weighted assets – constraints on the use of internal model approaches. Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, 2016.
-  The Business of Banking. What Every Policy Maker Needs to Know. About the American Bankers Association. of December, 2013.
-  M. Buckle, E. Beccalli. Principles of banking and finance. Published by: University of London, 2008.
Publication order reference